VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: First NER school to go to new organization. Congratulations and good luck to them.

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:13:27 07/14/20 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: WHO LEFT????

Author:
Dd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:18 07/14/20 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Thorne

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:44:12 07/14/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Who is that? I have never heard of them.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:34:42 07/14/20 Tue

[> [> [> [> Subject: Looked to be a young (new) and up and coming school. Good luck to them and their dancers.

Author:
:)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:45:32 07/14/20 Tue

[> [> [> Subject: Run by two sisters, both lovely people, inside and out. Both good dancers in own right, too. One was a fab NERO winner (multiple times) and top placer at majors. Had started school from scratch with young beginners and are still building. Kept out of the nonsense. Admire them for this.

Author:
good luck to them
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:55:42 07/15/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> Subject: I hear THUNDER!!

Author:
!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:56 07/16/20 Thu

:)

[> Subject: Thunder will roar!

Author:
Sc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:06:58 07/17/20 Fri

[> [> Subject: I feel like I'll regret asking this, but what do the references to thunder mean? Is this some kind of Thorne school thing?

Author:
makes no sense to me
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:08:52 07/18/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: I felt like I was missing out on a private joke and wanted to ask too.

Author:
Thank you!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:58:32 07/18/20 Sat

[> [> Subject: To the above, when the one dancer did her hard shoe, it sounded like thunder, and that became the saying whenever she took to the stage. Fabulous dancer, amazing talent, lovely person all around and a HUGE loss for the region.To nasty poster, you don't know your region's history of champs or some of the nicest people in the region, do you? No need to snipe, was there? Wishing the school the best

Author:
in moving to the other organization
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:38:31 07/18/20 Sat

[> [> [> Subject: Thanks for the update trish

Author:
Plenty of great schools here
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:35:15 07/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: Trish?

Author:
what does that mean?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:18 07/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Feel like maybe you read something into something here? I see no nasty posts or sniping, just people who didn't understand the reference and asked a question about it? My dd is only 16, so this is probably before our time, and a lot of other dancers' as well. Thanks for the info

Author:
No one being nasty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:07:10 07/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: I don’t see any nasty posts either. Not everyone is plugged into the politics or even into the “top dancers”. Many of us come here for info and skip over the drama.

Author:
No idea what the thunder reference was either.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:01 07/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> Subject: You don't see any because I deleted a post with a signature that was a little rude. The poster who referenced it was not wrong.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:08 07/19/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Thank you for the clarification, and for being on top of things!

Author:
It's appreciated
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:37 07/19/20 Sun

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-7
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.