VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:30:16 02/19/04 Thu
Author: Cousin Bob
Author Host/IP: ears4-20.kimbanet.com / 208.34.233.246
Subject: What splendor!
In reply to: Katherine the Great 's message, "I'm BAAAAAACK!" on 21:21:32 02/12/04 Thu

I'm somewhat new around here, and let me asure you, it is a wonderful, thrilling joy and honor to get to mee--wait, what was your name ag--oh right, Katherine. And what a Great name that is, too!

I've been biting my tongue in welcoming you back. In truth, I am anxious up the wazoo to ask a favor, a small request that I hope is not too difficult for you to muster. That's it, I cannot contain myself further! Oh! Please? Oh oh! My turn! Do me next! Do me next! Since you know 'most nothing about me, you surely can send some whopper blazes my way, n'est-ce pas? Here, permit me to fetch some marshmallows! I'll even allow you some puffs with which to do whatever is within your liking!

Oh! And an unbelievably fine idea, if I do say so myself--which of course I do! How about after you've set my arm on fire (if you would only be so kind) with your utter lack of knowledge concerning my life, I return the favor by tallying all your faux facts on Gomez and poking them through like Swiss cheese with my own experience and logic? Hm? Sound like fun?

In fact! Oh my word, this could become very deep indeed. If you were to grant me the treasure of a second reply, I swear, I promise, I'll then reiterate my tallying and poking on whatever you might've graciously said about me! 'Twould be the least I could humbly deliver for such treats. I can only imagine how far the cycle could go if you were to merely indulge a phrase or three each time I receive your presence's grace, and especially if you were to allot me my own opportunity to acknowledge such fiery and erroneous ill reports! Please? Pleeaase? With nutmeg ontop?

Direly awaiting your torch,
Bob, Cousin of Addamses

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Hey! Read this! -- Your Mama, 15:08:09 03/22/04 Mon
  • Let's take a stroll through logic, shall we? -- Cousin Bob, 15:17:03 03/24/04 Wed
  • Re: Hey! Read this! -- Cousin Fungus, 17:55:52 03/25/04 Thu
  • Dear Your Mama -- Cousin Vulture, 09:37:52 06/23/04 Wed
  • Re: Hey! Read this! -- anonymous, 17:19:29 08/30/04 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.