VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:19:49 08/20/04 Fri
Author: Sally
Author Host/IP: ip-216-222-15-88.salmoninternet.com / 216.222.15.88
Subject: Re: Try this poll
In reply to: Mamma Itt 's message, "Try this poll" on 11:43:47 11/17/01 Sat

>1. What is your cousin name and how did you come up
>with it?

Salmonella. One day soon after I had joined the family I was feasting with a slew of my wierdest friends and some of them started singing this song:
Salmonella, salmonella
Ptomaine too, ptomaine too
Touch of botulism, touch of botulism
End of you, end of you.
As soon as I had caught my breath from laughing I realized it was the *perfect* lurch files name for me (se my IP address) The Frump part comes because it is a good physical description of me and because I have such admiration for Forensica and her family.

>2. If you could be any charactor from the Addams
>Family, who would it be?

Either the lawyer's wife who ended up marrying Itt and giving birth to What (Sorry I forgot her name) or Debbie Jelenski (sp?) I realize they both married in, but then so did Morticia.

>3. How many of you would like to see a picture of
>Webmaster ItT?

I have on on my computer. I agree with Mamma. He is hauntingly handsom. Thank you ItT.
>
>4. What is the most discusting food you have ever
>eaten?

I have to pick just one? Probably Haggis
>
>5. Have you seen the 1977 halloween special?
>If so, what was your reaction?

Yes. I laughed hysterically while the people around me were groaning. I kept expecting the cast to break out into "It's a Small World".
>
>6. What would you give to be able to meet Webmaster
>ItT in person?

I don't know. Is he offering? Is it possible he might attend the Friday the 13th this year? I would definately entice him with the details (it is a masked ball this year). What are his weaknesses? I would cook his favorite delicacy or design and make his mask... give me a hint here.
>
>7. Have you ever actually played "wake the dead"?

No. It was very cold out at that party and I was in a little black dress and heels. I fully intend to bring rubber boots and a shovel to wear with my velvet dress this year. >

>8. What was your first exposure to the Addams Family?

When I was a child we had the Addams Family board game. I remember that at the end, Morticia (from the cartoons) was standing there saying "You poor thing, you finished first".

>9. If you could write an AF episode with our starring
>the members of our little family here, what would the
>basic plot be?

It would start in the ballroom. The cast and extras arrive in costume for a formal masked ball. They dance the mamushka and have knife throwing contests and enjoy hour d'erves of emu summer sausage, marinated alligator and other wonderful wiggly things. After a rousing round of wake the dead, they discover that the night is still young and there are no more traditional party diversions left. (ItT... pay attention, these may be the details I was telling you about) Gomez III sugests that they go on a scavenger hunt. Each of the guests writes two of their favorite items on scraps of paper, the papers are put into a hat and the guests divided into 3 teams. Each team must then wander through the sleeping town, knock on doors and ask for the items (dynamite, black widow spiders etc) The end would come with the family back together and BAF shaking her head and announcing "In the future we should stay here where it is safe. There are too many weirdo's out there".

>
>10. have you ever considered starting a "Webmaster ItT
>fanclub"?

I think it crossed my mind, but I don't have a long enough attention span to truly be a fan of anyone or anything. I am afraid I will have to settle for adoring him from a distance.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.