VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:22:10 05/28/07 Mon
Author: Gomez Addams ]|[
Author Host/IP: host-69-144-22-143.but-mt.client.bresnan.net / 69.144.22.143
Subject: Repelli's Recent Results

OK, ok. It's gotten slow in here, and I know what that means. Post something! I was going to wait to put this feature back into operation until I'd found more stuff, but I guess I'll have to pull it out now. I can only showcase a couple of sites, though. More later.

First off:

The site is well designed and speaks for itself. Two things set it apart from your run-of-the-mill underground clothing store.

1:

Most sites of this callibur have a sort of a tip of the hat to men and offer three or four pieces, all of them boring, in an odd corner of the site. This one offers an interesting if not truly extensive array of shirts, jackets, and shoes. There aren't the scores of items some other places offer, but everything they have is top notch, in my estimation.

2:
"It's the economy, stupid!" -James Carville.
The clothing at this site is not cheap. That's a good thing. I don't like cheap clothes. However, it's not overpriced, either. They have very nice things at a very fair price, kicking the crap out of similar wares I've seen offered at other sites.

I also applaud this site for being small. Yes, you heard right. You don't have to click a million things and scroll through rigamarole. Within an hour you can see all of what they've got and decide if you want to get anything. I like that. It's simple, it's sweet, it's intelligently laid out and easy to navigate, and I want one of everything. At least everything in the Men's Section. As for the rest, I want one of everything the wife would wear.

Second up, this needs no introduction from me:

Woo!

Of course, since I've been gone so long, the Charles Addams Foundation's website was entirely new to me when I got back online. I only found out about it because there was a blurb for it in the first season of The Addams Family on DVD (oh wow, btw) that I purchased just after getting back online.

And we'll wrap up with the collector find of the moment from e-bay:

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.