VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:40:26 07/24/07 Tue
Author: Gomez Addams ]|[ (Late)
Author Host/IP: host-69-144-234-30.but-mt.client.bresnan.net / 69.144.234.30
Subject: Repelli's Recent Results!

And now, after a hiatus of well-nigh forever, I bring you the latest thrillingly adequate installment of
Repelli's Recent Results!

First of all, whatever you're doing right now can't possibly be more important than reading the 26 extant episodes (thus far) of

In more strictly Addams-based news, here's an awesome movie... excuse me, an awesome muvee from YouTube user dalekpoop12
(The only thing I find disturbing about that is the prospect that there are 11 other dalekpoops on YouTube)

It gets a bit redundant with a couple of the clips (like Morticia retrieving the two-handed cleaver for Wednesday over and over) but still and all, I give it five stars.

While we're on the subject of YouTubery, since YouTube has every music video ever produced (at least), it obviously has the video to the rap song by MC Hammer that appeared in the end credits to the Addams Family movie. Now, I'm not Hammer fan, so I though that the idea of him doing the theme for an Addams movie was the craziest idea ever.
I'm still not a Hammer fan or a rap fan, but you've got to admire this:

It's got the original cast, and Hammer looks far better with a rapier than I would have thought. Besides, it's worth watching just to see Lurch getting down for two seconds from 2:28 to 2:30. What are those subtitles in, anyhow? Maybe it's Japanese and I'm just not as sharp on such things as I thought.

This one doesn't actually start until around 2:40. Not sure why, exactly, but it's a high-school band performing an orchestral rendering of the Addams Theme. Nice.

Here's a cast interview with John Astin, Lisa Loring, Ken Weatherwax, and Felix Sila. Mostly John.

It was made to celebrate the release of The Addams Family Season 1 on DVD.

And on a final note, I don't know what else there is to say about this.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.