VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:45:42 03/15/09 Sun
Author: Papa itt
Author Host/IP: ip68-13-91-204.om.om.cox.net / 68.13.91.204
Subject: Friday 13

I usually check the boardt once a day. I can't belive that the family let this day go by. I thought that I would Hear from all. I know that I don't post very often but I read it every day. Now let me know how everyone spent this day of days. Being that I am getting up there in age I don't do it the way it should be done. I pretty much spend it hoping that all the family will share what was done with me and Mama itt. Itt doesn't do much any more since the break up. His oldest ones have left the nest and the youngest is trying her best to recover and seems to being a good job of it. My best to all. may the whip be strong and the henbane be strong. LOve to ya Papa Itt

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.