VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:54:12 08/25/09 Tue
Author: The Frump Family
Author Host/IP: 216-82-207-58.dyn.grandenetworks.net / 216.82.207.58
Subject: Howdy Family! Today is my birthday! Forensica

Since dearest Gomez fessed up to his birthday, I shall do the same. It is nice to see the family check ins.

My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday but alas I never expected to live this long (drat those doctors :) )
so I am not sure what to tell him. You must admit, if your doctors don't shudder as they walk in your room,
you really aren't trying.

No spider's, trust me I have a VERY complete collection. No chainsaws, that is Militia's bag, I prefer knives and swords.
No poisons while those murder charges are still pending.... hmmmm. Drat that man, I bet he just asked so that
the question would eat away at me and drive me mad... can you tell the man still loves me after all these years.

The Repo Man Opera dvd and mp3 collection was my mother's day present so that one's taken too.... Drat!!!

Help cousins, what would you ask for if it was YOUR birthday? It can be real or pure Addams surreal.

Love and screams,

Forensica
Decaying slowly and loving it!!!

PS Dearest Itt thank you for continuing to maintain your site and this board for us. It still makes such a wonderful
home away from tomb, here on the net. FF

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.