VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, July 16, 07:47:amLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78 ]
Subject: NIFTEE50EES NEWS 4-22-2010

Author:
HRC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, April 24, 09:25:am

Niftee50ees
Classic Cruise News!
April 22, 2010

To Our Fellow Street Rodders,

Week three at the Classic Drive In was another great night as many Street Rodders arrived to share old times and review the new arrivals on new rods for the year.

Our thanks to many observing the temporary new show times which helps us with congestion to the open businesses.

Show times 6:30 - 10:00 pm

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep everyone happy with all parties concerned.

We will be watching the weather for this weekend and hope that Mother Nature works her magic for our Street Rodders sake.

We wish everyone a wonderful weekend of fun and continued happiness for the new cruise season.

I have a request from a future rodder to find a 1955 Chevy panel station wagon if anyone knows where one is.

Some refer to it as a delivery wagon

Car should be in restored condition. The one on our site recently sold.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Randy Shannon

Cars for Canines

Hey Randy,

Can you please post it on your website that we need to start getting the registrations back for the cars that will be participating in the
Cars for Canines.
We just need to know about how many cars are going to commit to coming.
And we thank you again for being our DJ that day.
Thanks,
Aretta

OAKWOOD HOMES
3490 N LOOP 336 E
CONROE, TX 77301
936-539-5848 OFFICE
936-539-5860 FAX
r132@clayton.net

Classic Cars for film Shoot

My name is Blake Farmer, and I represent a production company that is
planning to shoot in Port Arthur, TX on April 30 and May 1. We need
classic cars for a portion of the shoot and are looking for interested
parties who are willing to rent out 2 60's era vehicles. We are, of
course, willing to pay for your services. If this is something you, or
any of your colleagues would be interested in and would like to hear
more, please respond with contact information.

Thank you,

Blake M Farmer
702-523-6887
blakemfarmer@me.com

Ship of Fools Productions, LLC

Tomball Lyons Club ( insert )

Car Guys and Gals,

As President of the Tomball Lions Club please let me offer to help you, your friends, neighbors or relatives by sponsoring a child with type 1 diabetes or a physical handicap for a free week of summer camp. We are now filling our slots for this year. Click on the following link to learn more and for applications. http://www.lionscamp.com/

If you have someone that fits that criteria, please have them fill out an application and either email, fax it to my below fax number or mail it the below address. Attn: Robert Harris, President on any correspondence please.

866.980.0468 Fax
Tomball Lions Club

Robert Harris, President

P.O. Box 34

Tomball, TX 77375

Thanks for the chance to be of service,

WR Robert Harris, President
www.wrharris.com
erobertharris@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/erobertharris
www.linkedin.com/in/erobertharris

Space City Cruisers News
By: Bob Wright

Camaro Kid News Letter
Tuesday April 20th. 2010

Weather men's forecast for Sat April 17th. was rain, but after watching the radar on the computer for a couple of hours I made the decision to take the old Corvette instead of my want-at-be truck! One way or another I was going to make this Space City Cruiser Fun Run in memory of Lady Lion Loretta Dock. WOW, what a prefect day to air out this old bald head of mine and venture out to places I've never been before on this run, "the weather men blew this one". "Where Dat" was an accurate description of the run, because most of us didn't have a clue where we were and even at one point I wasn't sure I could find my way back home. For those of you that were scared off by the prediction of rain, missed the best fun run (poker run) ever! I made up a map for photobucket to show where all the participating businesses are located that we visited with information about the SCC Fun Run. I have found for best viewing of photos is to click on Slide Show in the upper right hand corner of the screen. I could talk forever about this run, but the pictures kinda give you an accurate depiction of how much fun everyone was having.
Click here: 04-17-10 "WHERE DAT" Fun Run by Space City Cruisers

While I was trying to figure out where I was, Brain Starr was well aware where he was!!! Brain was busy at the Friendswood Chamber Car Show taking some fantastic pictures. The attendance was also down at this show because of the scare of showers for the day. I work at taking my pictures but for Brain, it looks like it all comes natural for him, I can definitely learn from this guy. Enjoy Brain's eye catching pictures in the link below!! Thank you Brain, good job buddy!
Click here: Friendswood Extravaganza Car Show by Brain Starr

CAR SHOWS (Just To Many To Print, 11 in all)
Please go to Space City Cruisers Web Site and Click on Calendar of Events for all the shows!
Click here: spacecitycruisers.com

OR

Niftee 50ees Web Site by Randy Shannon and Click on CAR SHOW FLYERS
Click here: Niftee50ees.com

CARS FOR SALE (click on Article & Pictures to enlarge)

Click here: 2002 Ford Explorer 4WD 2 dr. 63,000 Miles For Sale

Click here: FOR SALE 1969 Camaro Z/28 Matching Numbers

Click here: FOR SALE 1932 Ford Roadster

That's all I have folks. Have fun wherever you decide to go this coming weekend with 11
Car Shows on the Calendar. SAFE CRUISIN' FOLKS, YA'LL BE GOOD!

Bob Wright (camaro kid)

Before we go..

Our thanks to the Mustang Club of Houston for their support and extra bodies at last week's show. The team pitched in to assist with parking the cars and offering security at our entrances and courtesy booth.

Their assistance was greatly appreciated!

Happy Roddin!
Niftee 50ees

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.