VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Sunday, September 27, 3:54:07Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: I personaly know a girl that Sam propositioned. She was having her pictures taken for a pageant. She declined him flat out..>>>>

Author:
In the Know
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02/ 1/05 5:41:30am
In reply to: Mrs. Putnam/Michigan 's message, "Question that needs attention, or at least some answers." on 01/27/05 11:47:56am

He told her how other girls would do better than her, hinting how much better she would do if he became friendlier with her.

I know that he sent her letters too. I'm suprised that an organization as big as this allows this. I would not feel good about having my pictures taken with him. I have gone to other photographers and did not have to deal with the intimidation and Iam very pleased with the results.

I hope that this form of intimidation will be stopped. I have noticed that it does not end with just the photographers. It goes all the way to the directors and the trainers. You have to jump through all of the hoops they put out for you or you will never have a chance to suceed.
They are on major power trips and use us young girls to boost their power.

I have moved onto other pageants that play fair and have done very well and have had a great time doing them. I hope that things work out for all of the girls doing USA in Michigan and that the problems looming over the state ends soon.

Good luck
In the know

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I hope you really send an MUO letter, most people don't. Alot of people the director does business with is shady. (NT)Crystal Ball02/ 7/05 5:04:03am

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.