VoyForums

Tuesday, September 29, 23:05:11Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: Re: I hope you really send an MUO letter, most people don't. Alot of people the director does business with is shady.

Author:
Crystal Ball
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02/ 7/05 5:04:03am
In reply to: Mrs. Putnam/Michigan 's message, "Question that needs attention, or at least some answers." on 01/27/05 11:47:56am

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
To Mrs. Putnam, please get your info correct before you make stupid and ignorant comments (click in)Defending Mich02/ 8/05 11:56:52am

Great news for Sam!! Now Crystal can give her donations to Sam. How lovely that worked out for the both of them. (NT)You guys are the screw ball cheaters. Your day will come.02/ 8/05 12:12:57pm

Who is the Michigan USA director? I thought her name was Pritchard. I'm confused. (NT)oldgirl02/ 8/05 4:08:05pm

Very sorry to hear about Sam's family in the Tsunami land. Its a good thing that Crystal changed her beautician ambitions to become an international photographer. She can fill in for Sam while he is looking for loved ones. (NT)Play Misty for me02/ 9/05 2:22:29pm

Post a message:
    This forum requires an account to post.
    [ Create Account ]
    [ Login ]
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.