VoyForums

Monday, November 24, 4:06:57VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]
Subject: Monica Spear Miss Venezuela 2005

Author:
Sue Tam
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06/ 4/05 5:25:00pm

Monica Spear, Miss Venezuela 2005, is the forth finalist of the Miss Universe 2005 contest which took place in Bangkok, Thailand on May 31.

Before the Miss Venezuela 2005 pageant, which was held in Caracas, Monica had no beauty contest experience. To win, she took classes in speech and dance together with other contestants for three months before the competition.

New Miss Venezuela 2005 is 20 years old and stands 5'9" tall. She dreamed about taking part in Miss Venezuela contest since she was a little girl, and made every effort not to lose her chance, even crammed two years of courses at UCF into one so she could graduate before the pageant. Despite her passion for the contest, Monica was sober-minded: Im going to do my best. If I dont win, then it wasnt meant for me. I have a lot of faith, though, and Im going to work hard, she said in her interview to santabanta.com.

With passion for drama and acting and having worked as an actress, Miss Venezuela 2005 hoped that her participation in Miss Universe 2005 would help her promote her career. In Venezuela, a girl who participates in a pageant usually ends up working somehow in the media, as an actress or as a hostess or singer. That was my main motivation to be there. This will open doors for me everywhere I go, even here in the United States, said Spear during a brief visit to her Orlando home last year.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.