VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Sunday, September 27, 22:23:40Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: CALLING ALL PAGEANT QUEENS IN NC !!!!!

Author:
Miss Black NC USA 2010
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05/14/10 1:03:04pm

Greetings To All:

Did you know that every year in America over 800,000 children are reported missing in America? There are over 2,000 children missing a day. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has done several studies that show that 56% of these abductions the child could possibly escape just by knowing what to do, things as simple as yelling, kicking, or attracting attention in some kind of way.

Hello, my name is RaSheeda A. Waddell, Miss Black North Carolina USA 2010. I have taken it as my personal mission to make sure that children are educated on what to do, should this horrible situation ever face them. In 1983 President Ronald Wilson Reagan declared March 25 as National Missing and Exploited Children's Day. This year the organization has a new campaign entitled "Take 25". This program is really simple and user friendly. It simply reminds families to take 25 minutes out of their schedule to talk to their children about preventive steps that children can take to stay safe.

I would like to invite all Queens to join me in helping to make a difference in keeping our "future" safe. I would like to declare May 23, 2010 "Queens For A Cause" Day! We can use this time to unite our efforts and reach out to children in our communities and their families. Let's make those pretty jewels on our heads truly stand for something! I have joined up with Kohl's Department Store "A-Team" and local Police Departments to help launch and bring awareness to the 2010 TAKE 25 Campaign. Would you join me on:
Sunday May 23, 2010
2pm - 5pm

302 Hinton Oaks Drive
Knightdale, NC 27545

We have the supplies that we need, finger printing kits, kid's passports, stickers, magnets, brochures and much more to pass out at the event. We just need your assistance in making this event a true success. Our local TV stations have been alerted, and hopefully we will get some coverage on this worthy event. Please respond back by Tuesday May 18, 2010 so that we will know exactly who is coming to assist. I look forward in hearing back from you. You can email us at: MissBlackNCUSA@aol.com

We say our children are our future.....will you make an investment in your future, today?

RaSheeda A. Waddell,
Miss Black North Carolina USA 2010

www.Noireproductions.com
919 261-9768

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.