VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, June 18, 12:37:45Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Michigan directorship has themselves to blame for all the negative publicity.

Author:
Dr. Dr.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/14/05 5:20:42am

Keep in mind that the very people who are complaining about the negative remarks regarding Michigan winners, are the very people who started these message boards to intimidate the girls they do not like. They have done it for years now. They start up new message boards just before the pageants and then the nasty remarks begin.

I think the reason that people are continuing to diss this girl is because the bad rep that Michigan has. The winners are pre-determined. No question about it. Sam and Melissa wanted Crystal to win and that is why they went as far as to stage the question part of the pageant. They gave each of the five remaining, their own question to answer,, giving Crystal time to practice her answer.
Could not allow her to mess up the way she did the year before. We are not dealing with the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to Crystal. Melissa is known to manipulate the pageants in such a way, so that she gets who she wants.
Melissa has a group of "recruiters" that chooses and fine tunes certain girls that they want to succeed. These are the girls that end up being the last few standing on stage in the end. Shannon, Sam and Cyndee are a few of the recruiters that cater to Melissa's obsession to win at nationals, and of course when the girls that they hand pick wins, then they ALL win, by creating more business for themselves. Remember that all of the girls want to be trained, dressed, and photographed by the very same people responsible for the girls who have previously won. In other words, it is a vicious circle of theivery. If there are 100 delegates, 99 are losers, yet for Melissa's group, they are ALL winners. They will even tell you themselves that it is a "BUSINESS".
I am glad for this message board. It allows for ALL comments, not just the ones the moderator wants you to read. It also allows young ladies to post their own negative experiences with the pageant.
I just think that after all of these years of shoving crap down the readers throats, it is time for them to open their mouths wide and prepare for the choke.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Dr. Dr. has it down pat. Counld not say it better myself. Thank you (NT)TNT04/14/05 5:49:40am

Re: I am from Georgia & I couldn't agree more!! (Check my IP). People have NOTHING good to say about the Michigan group. They ARE manipulative & crooked. Their own people talk about each other (NT)as soon as another's back is turned. FIRE MICHIGAN director. It did wonders for California.04/16/05 4:31:35am

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.