VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, June 25, 7:51:38Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Lets get the story straight...

Author:
Saw what you did
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/17/05 8:35:53am

The unfortunate truth about Michigan is simple. It was primlim directors Dave Dowsey's turn. He has been patiently waiting (since becoming a prelim director)to have any of his girls do well at state competition. Sweetheart deal is made between state director and prelim director and that is how and why Crystal won at state. If you need proof, look at the tapes. Not only did Crystal win the title, her inexperienced, greenhorn, sister placed 2nd runner up in teen, and another one of Daves girls won the teen title. If anyone with half a brain views the tape, it is clear the sister had no right to 2nd place, once again unfairly filling spots of girls who truly deserved them. I was there and would bet my right arm that Sam T'ang is directly involved. I have been directly involved with that system and I do know what I have seen and heard with my own eyes and ears. It saddens me to see so many deserving girls get treated like crap or over looked because of hers and Sams greed. I read another post saying Melissa has said its busisness, and they were right. We also had a nickname for the husband, which I can't say on the post but it is not complementary. He has issues of his own.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Lets get the story straight...Miss Michigan Teen USA 2006 Contestant08/16/05 4:20:23am

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.