VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, June 18, 22:41:53Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Are you all insane?

Author:
Meemaw
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02/ 8/04 1:48:52pm

First, let me say this will be my first AND last post to this messageboard. I have read a sampling of the posts here and it is without a doubt the biggest loony bin I have yet to come across.

I am not Britt Harrison. Britt is a wonderful person with whom I have exchanged numerous emails over the last few years. And I can assure you I do not exchange emails with myself.

Britt is a very hard worker and a completely honest preliminary director. I don't know where this attack on her credibility came into question or even what it's all about, but I know it must be the result of a complete wacko and some very gullible people who will go along with anything any lunatic says.

Britt made it no secret that she ran two messageboards for a time. She invited me to visit, which I did for a brief time, and unlike this asylum, I found it to be very boring but full of people who were quite civil to one another and to the delegates they supported. My point, though, is that Britt ran a respectable board. And unlike me, she certainly does not see the need to post anonymously.

I don't know where this "investigation" began or what sort of beef with preliminary directors led to such a stupid accusation, and frankly, I don't care. I have also been identified as Deidre Sexton of Kansas City, Carolee Munger of Calif., and even Paula Shuggart. Anyone who would presume to say they have "uncovered the facts" about my identity has to be off their rocker.

I do not post on any state messageboards. I don't even read any state messageboards. And I certainly don't run any messageboards! So let this be my final word on the subject because I won't be coming back for any replies, this place is too nutty! However, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who drinks around here! Ciao, honeys!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Are you all insane?Thanks Britt for the nifty post. Which one of your friends posted this one for you?02/ 8/04 3:34:29pm
  • Re: Are you all insane? -- Since when is meemaw and britt such good friends? Maybe because they are the same person., 02/ 8/04 3:55:19pm
    • Re: Are you all insane? -- Seen you post on several other state boards. Don't lie. You are nothing more than the figment of your overactive imagination., 02/ 8/04 4:15:34pm

click into the message subject to read postHere is proof that you have posted on other state boards. You are one sick puppy. Get help. ASAP02/ 8/04 6:41:28pm

Re: Are you all insane?Here are more comments meemaw makes on another board, putting down Alicia Jaros.02/ 8/04 6:56:43pm

I have been asked to come to this board. How this all even started, I don't knowBritt Harrison02/ 9/04 3:51:06am

Meemaw only posts on the USB board...you've got the wrong person obviously. (NT)me01/11/06 11:11:27am

It's official...MEEMAW IS INSANE! You can't even ask her opinion about a state rep without her ripping your head off! She's very unbalanced and needs medication. (NT)My opinion of her is TOAST!03/ 4/06 2:22:19pm

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.