VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, June 25, 7:51:42Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Don't like the results?

Author:
Dave Dausey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09/19/05 2:54:26pm

Beauty is a very subjective thing and I certainly understand that loyalties run deep and that many contestants and their supporters are feeling less than good about the results right now. But as someone who has known Danelle causally for a few years and who was fortunate enough to spend some serious time with her as she prepared for this years State pageant I am mortified and angered by the attacks and vicious words directed at her.
Whether you like it or not or agree with it or not, the Judges felt she was the best one for the job on Saturday night. I believe they saw a glimpse of what I know for a fact is the essence of Danelle. She is a most beautiful person, inside and out, one of the most pleasant and enjoyable contestants I have ever had the opportunity to work with. She is our State representative, and if you have any serious consideration for the system and any and all the girls who competed, you will cease the mindless attacks and support her. She surprised many of you once and she just may do so again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Come on Dave. This time you people really screwed up. You have managed to put your entire leg in your mouth this time...I am mortified and angered. (Get a life and act like the man you are suppose to be)09/19/05 3:33:08pm

This Dausey character needs to put a sock in it...cl inMom10/ 5/05 3:33:16am

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.