VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, June 25, 3:47:35Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Come on Dave. This time you people really screwed up. You have managed to put your entire leg in your mouth this time...

Author:
I am mortified and angered. (Get a life and act like the man you are suppose to be)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09/19/05 3:33:08pm
In reply to: Dave Dausey 's message, "Don't like the results?" on 09/19/05 2:54:26pm

The USA org continues to let you people get away with fraud and misrepresentation and each year you manage to make bigger and sloppier mistakes. You have been allowed to get away with stacking the decks for so long that your greed and selfishness have consumed you.

Dave, you should be ashamed of yourself. You admit, and I quote you: "But as someone who has known Danelle causally for a few years and who was fortunate enough to spend some serious time with her as she prepared for this years State pageant". What kind contest is this? Did ALL the contestants get your personal attention? Are we all suppose to believe that ONCE AGAIN, a super-natural, phenomenon took place here? Were all the contestants made aware of your relationships with all of the girls that placed and won last year and this year? Suddenly there is this strange occurance of winners and placers from your neck of the woods. THE UPPER PENNINSULA?

You want everyone to have respect for the system while you intentionally manipulate the results to your liking. Why don't you tell the truth? Your involvement with Michigan is far more than just an ex-prelim director isn't it?
While your on your computer telling everyone your thoughts about this pageant, why don't you tell them the WHOLE truth? Lets talk about the law-suit that Bobbie Pethers and her daughter Denelle had against Proctor Productions in 2003. If you would like, I could post a few of the letters that went to Mr. David Prem, Melissa's attorney and the USA org from Ms. Pethers. Or shall I wait and go directly to the new media? We all know Melissa is a very unforgiving person. When you question her judgement, you are damned by her forever. Unless of course you have proof that she made a huge boo-boo. Sounds to me like Denelle and her mom got a settlement. Melissa plea bargained for a lesser punishment by giving over the crown verses handing over her directorship.

What do you have to say for yourself now big guy? Cat got your tongue? I suggest you keep your mouth shut before you continue rambling on about how everyone else should be behaving! Your pathetic.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
This Dausey character needs to put a sock in it...cl inMom10/ 5/05 3:33:16am

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.