VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Thursday, June 20, 11:01:12Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Why all the nastiness? Lets just ban together and get down to the bottom of this.

Author:
Tony
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09/27/05 12:56:56pm
In reply to: Sorry Toots, ain't buying it 's message, "Gee Wonder Woman. Welcome Back from the Crime Fighters Retirement Home. If you really expect anyone to believe you are doing this for a righteous cause and in support of ethical and moral standards, you might find a better vehicle to communicate your message than a vicious message board." on 09/26/05 9:26:42pm

I have read all these posts here and other boards.Where is the negative remarks going to get any of us?We need to get down to the bottom of this.I did not compete this year in MUO but did last year and thought something was not right then.All of the talk of Sam T'ng connections with Miss Hayes before and after the pageant was a bit too much to swallow for me.I like this board most of the time and find that the news it provides is more accurate and honest.This latest event with the current Miss is upsetting.I wonder how far back the deceit runs.Was last year rigged too?The year before?I'm a hard working girl and I do not have that kind of money to waste on cheaters.Time to get to the bottom of this and stop the name calling.This is the board that came out with the letters and some people have issues with that.I would not be suprised to find out those people are MUO associated.Logic tells me this.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Why all the nastiness? Lets just ban together and get down to the bottom of this.a pageant MOM09/27/05 1:24:58pm

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.