VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, June 18, 22:47:08Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Let's take action NOW!

Author:
Upset Contestant
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10/ 4/05 12:45:22pm

After thinking further about this whole mess...I've realized that the Miss Michigan Pageants has taken me for thousands of dollars over the last few years.

It will cost me about $250-$500 for an attorney, but to get a refund for the last two years I competed, (since the letters were written) IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT! Plus, requesting my attorney fee.

I want to write a "letter to the editor" with a copy of this stuff that's out there. Media loves this stuff. Then cut out the article & send it to Miss Universe. Who is with me?

If we don't, we may never win the pageant or at least get a fair shot. If we don't, our thousands of dollars, but more importantly, our time and emotions are a truly wasted experience.

Let's all please work together and DO IT. We should actually form a pickett line protest at next year's show. Let's call the news station and Miss Universe to tell them we are actually sticking together to do it! The news covering it would GREAT!

Tell your friends if they think about entering and let's stop feeding their pockets with 123 girls and thousands of dollars. They're laughing and getting rich.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.