VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Monday, June 24, 11:30:44Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]567 ]
Subject: Re: FACES IN THE CROWD

Author:
Dathan Bennett
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03/ 7/06 10:24:10am
In reply to: KATANIA CASTANEDA 's message, "FACES IN THE CROWD" on 02/17/05 4:11:04pm

I was at Betsy's performance in Die Fledermaus on February 27th, and I have to say it was fantastic, as always. Betsy was a friend of mine while I was an undergrad at UH, and I can honestly say she's nearly perfect. She's possibly the nicest person I've ever met. She had severe problems with her neck that required physical therapy for several years (she couldn't carry a backpack our entire freshman year), but even when she was in pain I never saw her with anything but a smile on her face. We played racquetball a few times, and when she missed a shot she laughed twice as loud, and frequently burst into song. She's an impossibly lovely, talented, and incredibly nice person. Seeing Betsy around campus always made the day a little brighter. We miss her in Houston.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.