VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, June 25, 7:50:36Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]7 ]
Subject: STRANGE. Found this on the Indiana message board. Thought Meemaw said she did not post on any other boards but the American Beauty.

Author:
Investigative Reporter #2 Finding out that you people are all directors and trainers using alias names.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/28/04 4:28:43pm

Meemaw (user-v8o1e8a.dialup.mindspring.com/209.128.185.10)
(user-v8o1e8a.dialup.mindspring.com/209.128.185.10)
To Stephanie, the new Miss Indiana USA 2004:

Congratulations, honey! I saw your pictures on another messageboard and I just wanted to come here and say I think you're lovely! Tashina has left some big shoes to fill (that sexy feather gown she wore was sensational!) but you will leave your own unique mark on Miss Indiana, and I hope it will be one that you can look back on with pride.

I have read some of the comments your detractors have made. And coming from someone who has championed the importance of free speech and *sharing* of opinions, I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I have my own opinion, and I wanted to pass it along to you.

Some of the comments on this board would make you think the devil himself jumped onstage and plopped that crown on your head. "She's a tattoo wearing waitress at Hooters!" For Pete's sake, you're serving burgers, not blowjobs! There is absolutely NO reason you should feel any shame in working at Hooters. It's not as if their own brats didn't just parade herself onstage wearing something skimpier than what the girls wear at Hooters! Hell, if I had a body like that you can bet your boots I'd be out there shaking my moneymaker for all it's worth!

And don't let the tattoos worry you one bit. Obviously, some people like them, some people don't. Personally, I don't, but does it really matter? Who CARES if anybody but you doesn't like your tattoos. They're yours, honey, and it's a positive freedom of expression on your part.

As I said earlier, I saw your pictures on another messageboard, and I thought they were sensational. I loved your gown, it was elegant and unique. You also have a gorgeous body and I think you present yourself extremely well. I already have you in my top 15, and I think you'll do extremely well at Miss USA. So go get em, honey, and don't let the dogs yappin' at her heels make you stop dead in your tracks.

And if you show up at MUSA wearing a hideous gown, don't take my bitchy comments to heart. Remember, its just an opinion!

Good luck, dear, and CONGRATULATIONS!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.