VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:39:38 08/02/10 Mon
Author: Donold Trump. (Open. Sincere)
Subject: Website promotion made easy.

It is amazing and frequently a very frustrating experience trying to get your offers before the general public, especially through the internet. Sometimes it is like trying to climb a slippery pole with soldier ants climbing up your trousers. Sometimes you actually feel that that would be a better alternative. Website promotion made easy hopes to give you a simpler, and less painful way of promoting your offers

It,s nice when an easy way of promoting your products comes around. Then you can just click your mouse and wait for the sales to come in. The kind of website I like to find is the one where someone else has done all the work of researching and, sometimes testing the advertising for me. Then I can start to feel that I can relax a bit. One that I have found to be very useful is

http://flyyourbusiness.com

At least then I can give those ants a run for their money.

There are so many different ways to promote a business online and many of them are only blind alleys. It is nice to find one that might do what it promises. Reading reviews is another useful way of finding out the best course of action to take. It is always a plus when someone gives something an honest appraisal .Of course it is often difficult to distingush between a review and an advertisement. Such are the perils of operating on the internet today.

Ah well I will sign of for now. I dont want to let my musings on this subject to become one long bore. I,m off to have lunch and then to have a totally rivetting afternoon trying to chase some sales on the internet.

Have a good day, and keep those ants at bay.

I might post again later on.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.