VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:14:52 09/06/10 Mon
Author: Best Advertising. (Open. Sincere)
Subject: Best internet advertising.

On a recent visit to my local supermarket I happened to throw a glance at the lady that was behind me in the queue. She was strikingly thin. She could almost be mistaken for a matchstick woman. I,m sure that if you flicked her with your finger she would break in tiny pieces. Then, as I often do in supermarkets, I had a surrepticious peek at her shopping. Her basket was full of green beans, peppers, courgettes, cucumbers, apples and oranges, and some very low fat cottage cheese. There was also some breast of chicken, and some very pallid white fish slices. I remember thinking to myself that the poor woman must have been an anorexic. There was no sign of any cakes or biscuits, or indeed anything remotely fattening in her basket. I would have felt a lot more happy about her life prospects, if she had less of "the Good stuff", and a little more of the bad. Even her milk was skimmed. Sometimes in a diet we can go too far towards the healthy. Balance is everything. I,m sure that this lady was brought up to eat plenty of green vegetables, and she probably thought of herself as very healthy. Her cholesterol level was probably minus zero; but she did really need to have biscuits in her basket.
As I have just said, balance is everything. The same principal applies to internet advertising as to the food we eat. Some programs that we use are like green vegetables. They are very good for bringing us business. Traffic exchanges can bring us a lot of instant hits. They are fine for a while. But once your website has been shown to the membership of one particular exchange a few times, the members get tired looking at it. They wont click on it any more. You then need to move on to the next exchange. You can repeat that pattern ad nauseum, with ever diminishing results. Text ad exchanges act in much the same way. After a while your website barely merits a glance. How depressing is that! Like that lady you need some "cakes and biscuits" in your advertising basket.
There is one little website that I have found that will bulk out your advertising for very little cost It is called Ultimate Web Search, and it is just the ticket for those who want to give a good boost to their online traffic and profits. I have been using it for a while now, and I think that it cannot be surpassed. There are a variety of programs on it, but the one that I especially urge you to use is the "post to message board" feature. Not only will it give you excellent backlinks to push your offers up the search engines, but your ads will get spidered by the same search engines, and they will be appearing on the first pages within a few weeks. It is almost like watching a miracle unfold before your eyes. I wont give you the exact price for this nifty little website, but it is less than three dollars. You can resell it as well, and you get to keep 100% of the purchase price. This is one site I have been always delighted that I came across.
I strongly suggest that you use it to get the
Best advertising. for all your offers. There are also some very useful other offers at this link as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.