VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 0:03:18 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:02:56 11/02/14 Sun
Author: dejo765
Subject: (S) Derek 4 - Mormon Temptation

Hi folks! Here's one more Derek chapter for you. I hope you like it.

To summarize what's already happened, Derek is 17 yr old closeted, virgin, bisexual high school student. Although he's skinny and lacks confidence with the girls and the boys, it just so happens that his girlfriend Kim is one of the sexiest girls in the entire school. And what's even better is that she has invited him over this weekend so that they can lose their virginity together.

Derek has two main dude friends in the story so far. His old friend Darren is stunningly handsome, but becomes a bully when he's been drinking. One day Derek was scared shitless by Darren's aggressive behavior at a drinking party. Ironically, a couple of days later Derek and Darren had a very fun weed-influenced encounter after working out together in Darren's bedroom.

Derek is also starting to become better friends with Doug, an awkward but cute and sexy Mormon kid who comes to his house every day to ride to school. Coming as a complete surprise to Derek, he is overcome with lust for Doug -- despite not initially liking his personality. They've had a couple of interesting encounters in Derek's room before heading out to school.

If you want to catch up on the previous chapters, you can access them at the links below:

Chap 1 - Party Time https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YEvsYCKoXYu0F7VTs5Dwqh1lLbnfsXzacVgOQcwNZis/pub

Chap 2 - Free Rides https://docs.google.com/document/d/19QzJDKZ-f9ZzCEbmH176KfE59zbvfrTsGPv2JZONJbc/pub

Chap 3 - Working Out https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rqFvrQKFPO6MG9nLx5wP94Ymrea0NjA_LtBuZrzPNe8/pub

So, without further ado, here's chapter 4: Mormon Temptation

-------

I had to hang out at Darren’s place for another couple of hours so that it was safe for me to drive. He’s really fun to hang out with -- even without the sexual fun. He continued to school me in the ways of love for my upcoming weekend with Kim. Darren is totally straight, and I was under no illusions that I could change that, but if he was all up for getting high and fooling around together -- or at least jacking off together, I was all for it. I knew that we would never fall in love or anything like that, but he was all about having fun in whatever form that took.

What really floored me was that I had been all excited about having sex this weekend with Kim, but then I just had sex -- of some sort -- with my straight, gorgeous friend first. I had flirted with Doug this morning, and he had shown some interest, so all my thoughts had been in that direction. Hell, I just went to Darren’s house to learn how to work out, and I ended up stoned and pumping my cock with him. Damn, what a Monday! Simply awesome!

So I’m awake early this Tues morning, and I know that Doug will be here in about thirty minutes. Should I try to make a move on him again? No, I don’t think so today. I’m going to get myself into trouble if he rejects me. Plus, maybe I can get Darren to snuggle up with me again at his place. I know he had a blast yesterday, but I don’t want him to think I’m all hooked and getting sweet on him. It’s best that I just wait until he invites me over again. I hate waiting!!!

So thirty minutes later I was all dressed and ready for school, and I hear Doug come into the front door. It took him a little while to walk to my room, and he kinda peeked in all nervous or something -- probably from what happened yesterday. Well, I was fully dressed and ready to go, so he came on in. Did I notice a little bit of disappointment in him? Hard to tell. We had a pretty uneventful ride to school. My only consolation was getting to watch his ass one more time in his daily walk to the school building. I wonder if he is curious why I always like to walk behind him? Trust me, I don’t care if you’re gay or straight, you’d enjoy watching this ass too. Even Darren commented on it yesterday.

So I walk into Spanish class in third period, and sit down in my seat next to Jim. Now Jim is a friend from church, but I don’t really know him too well. Our youth group took a ski trip two years ago, and I roomed with Jim. He’s really, really cute, and I he knows it too. I really wanted to get cozy with him on that ski trip. While I had flirted with him incessantly during that week, he didn’t flirt back, so I guess he’s just another one of those totally straight cute guys that give twisted guys like me lots of frustration.

Anyway, as soon as I sit down he says, “Derek, you work at Pizza Shack, right?”

“Yea, so?” I said.

“Well, I went in there over the weekend and I saw this totally extremely hot babe. I think her name is Kim. Fuck Derek, if she would just sit on my face and wiggle that sweet ass all over it, I would be satisfied for a fucking week. Damn, I would fucking lick her up and down her sweet twat.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Does this fucker know that Kim is my girlfriend? What’s even more ironic is that I’ve thought the same thing about him. If he would just sit his sweet ass on my face, I could die a happy man.

“Dude, Kim is my fucking girlfriend!” I said.

“Oh man, I’m so sorry, I really didn’t know. I wouldn’t have said that if I knew.” He looked really jolted that he had offended me or something.

“It’s ok Jim. I’m glad that you think she’s hot, but please keep your paws off her. The girls like you so much that I’m afraid you’d steal her from me -- just when things are getting really interesting with us.” I smiled at him. “Plus I’d have to try my best to kick your ass, and I’m really not so good at that.”

“Ok, ok, Derek, I get you. Again, my apologies. Just don’t get your friend Darren on my ass. I don’t need that in my life.”

Now that was interesting. He was afraid of Darren. I bet he’d freak if he knew I had just beat off with Darren yesterday. Hahaha, so funny. “You don’t have to worry about Darren, dude. I would say the same thing that you did about a hot babe, so no worries at all. Just keep it cool about Kim, please.”

So after class I went into the school hallway traffic and ran into Darren on his way to fourth period. “Hey Deek,” he said. “Been experimenting much lately?” He almost died laughing at his own joke, and I joined in because... it really was funny to me. It’s nice to have a secret with him that we can joke about.

“Well dude, what number are you on today? Have you already cranked it twice?” I grinned and he grinned back.

“No, I woke up late and only got a quickie in this morning. I’ve got to sneak into the bathroom or something. Third period is so full of warm, wet pussy that I’m freakin choking in there with all the pheromones. You got me?”

“Yea,” I said, “I have classes like that too. Sometimes I get so bothered that I have to just think about Miss Tatum nude.” She was about as ugly as they come. Fifty years old and two hundred and fifty pounds.

“Oooohhh, sick! I hear you. I often have to resort to Leslie McFarland in a thong to get my heat cooled down.” Leslie McFarland, I hate to say, was one of our special ed students who was not so attractive, to put it mildly. I was not happy with him using her as an example, but we have to chose our ugliness wherever it strikes us. It was purely a physical reaction -- no cruelty intended, but we guys need to have something to cool our jets and we can’t always be politically correct in our choices.

“Hey Darren, you’re not freaked out about…. you know…. what we did yesterday?”

“Of course not Deek! I’ve been wanting to get into your pants for years!” He grinned, “Well, just fucking with you on that, but I did really enjoy it. Of course, it doesn’t hold a candle to dipping my wick in some sweet, juicy, wet….”

I cut him off. “Ok, ok, I get the point. Just wanted to make sure we’re not weird with each other or something. Glad to see that you’ve left your faggot tendencies behind and are back to normal.” I smiled thinking I had scored a big hetero win with that comment, but he just laughed.

“Dude, don’t get your hopes up. I know you’re sweet on my ass, but you’re going to have to get your fun somewhere else. I’ll wank with you once in a while -- when there’s nothing prettier to engage me -- but I’m not going to be your main squeeze, you got me? I’ve got other mountains to climb, if you get my drift.”

“Yea, ditto on that, dude.” I laughed and we went our separate ways. Damn, I didn’t know that Darren was so cool about things like that. He didn’t seem to be freaked out by it at all. That’s fantastic! Did you hear him say that he would he would wank with me sometimes? Shit, if I didn’t have a girlfriend I think I would be happy with that alone. Who gets one of the hottest guys in the school to wank with them on a regular basis. Damn, my luck seems to be changing these days.

So as I was walking down the hall navigating all the class traffic, I saw this young kid who must have been a freshman getting books out of his locker. He was a cute brown haired dream boy with the sweetest little ass you can ever imagine. I wondered if I could walk past that sweet kid and “accidentally” rub the back of my hand against his little bubble butt. So as I walked past, I totally felt that sweet little butt, each bun sliding over the back of my hand. He seemed to notice a little and looked over at me, but I just kept walking like I was totally unaware of my little secret assault of that boy. Damn, it felt so soft and warm. A jolt of sexual energy shot through my body. So nice!

So I spent the afternoon with Kim, and she was obviously planning our time for the weekend. Oh, this is going to be so sweet! Man I was looking forward to spending hours just exploring every sweet orifice she possesses. Well, maybe I’m getting ahead of myself. Did my instruction yesterday make a monster out of me? No, we’ll go slow and easy and just enjoy the whole process. She said that we would learn this together. Well, that took so much pressure off of me that I was really looking forward to it. Plus, I was fortified with all my new knowledge from Darren on how to get her off. I think I can do this!

So if you remember, Doug is a Mormon kid who really hasn’t experienced life much at all. Until Sunday, he had never drank alcohol and he had definitely never smoked weed. So later that day I thought that it might be good to offer a little smoke time with him. I had already corrupted him with the alcohol Sunday night, and well, I got to see his sweet little ass because of it. What if I got him high? Maybe he’d get all horny and jump my bones with that sweet skinny body of his. When I ran into him after school I asked him, “Hey Doug, did you have a good time drinking on Sunday night? Do you remember what happened?”

“Well, I remember drinking with you and Kyle, and then I remember everybody liking me at the party cause I was acting so crazy, but I don’t remember much else. Did I do something … you know … embarrassing? God I hope I didn’t attack any of the girls or anything.” He was actually serious in his question. I had no clue that he had forgotten all the fun parts of the evening.

This could be fun -- and revealing. “Well Doug, you don’t remember what you did to Eric?”

A look of pure horror crossed his face. “Eric???”

“Yea, man. You know Eric was being nice to you. He knew it was your first time drinking, but dude, you totally started hitting on him! Now Eric is straight as an arrow, best I can tell, and he just kindly deflected all your attention. Well, finally, you snuck up behind him and grabbed his butt! I couldn’t believe it, but you just grinned. He freaked out and turned around and got in your face saying, ‘Don’t ever touch my ass again, you fucking faggot!’ You just giggled and said, ‘Sorry, I thought you were someone else.’ Yea, you were the life of the party, but you almost got your ass kicked right there.”

He dropped to the floor in horror. “Oh my god, no!!!” he said. “I’m not gay, how could I do that!?”

I realized at that point that I was being cruel rather than funny, so I immediately let him save face. “Doug, don’t worry I was only fucking with you. You didn’t grab Eric’s ass, so don’t worry about that.” A look of pure relief showed on his face.

“Oh, thank God! I really don’t remember much from Sunday night. Why did you fuck with me that way?” He had the most pathetic, hurt look. I felt like a total asshole for doing that to him.

“Doug, I should not have done that to you. I didn’t know you would believe me like that. Hey, for what it’s worth, I’m sorry and I won’t do that to you again. Ok?”

He stared at me for a few seconds trying to decide if he would accept my apology or not. Finally he said, “Ok, don’t worry about it Derek.” He looked totally defeated at that point, and I felt like the shit I had been acting like.

“Dude, let me make it up to you, ok? Let me get you high tonight after work. If you liked getting drunk, you’ll really like this weed I have. Trust me, it will blow your mind.”

He hesitated, but then said with an awkward giggle, “OK.” Then he turned and walked away. God this Doug kid is such a trip. I don’t know what to think about him. If he didn’t have that sweet ass I probably would not have even noticed him.

So I came back to Pizza Shack at 8:00 when Dean’s shift ended. I caught his eye at work in the main kitchen and he nodded at me. He spoke quickly to Kyle, the night manager, and I met him in the back kitchen. He yanked off his greasy Pizza Shack shirt and looked for his other shirt to change into. I was lost in total lust at that point! His upper body was so skinny, yet so fucking sexy! I could not even look at him without butterflies taking over my body. Oh my god, am I the only guy who likes skinny boys?!? They are just unbelievable, and this guy is extraordinary! He probably has no idea that I’m so taken with him, but I’m weak at the knees at the sight of his bare chest!

“I uhhh …. uhhh …. Doug, are you … uhhh … are you ready to go?” I stammered.

He seemed to suddenly catch on to my distraction. He looked at his stomach, and then smiled back at me. “Yea, Derek, let’s go! I’m really looking forward to trying something new tonight. Let’s experiment!”

I couldn’t believe he had used that phrase considering my times yesterday with Darren. OK, let’s experiment dude! God, what a fucking sweet little hot assed, skinny sexy boy toy. I thought I might cream my pants before we ever sparked up the joint. “OK, let’s go to the cove and have some fun.”

“The cove? What is that?” he asked.

“You’ll see. It’s a spot where we will never be caught, so don’t worry about this at all. I’m all yours tonight, and we are going to get high… Just don’t show me up like you did with the booze.”

He giggled with a little strange snort. “Ok, I do remember that you were a pussy with that, hahaha.”

“Yea, I was a pussy, so what?” I said, “Hey, with weed you’ve got to expect something completely different, ok? You won’t be so confident, but you’ll be amazed at how good music sounds -- and how good food tastes -- and you’ll analyze everything everybody says like you’re a fucking psychoanalyst. Also, you might get a little bit horny with it. Any pleasure that you like sober, you’ll like a whole lot more than you normally do. Just be prepared for that, ok?”

He looked at me funny, “Will I be in control of myself? Will I black out? If so, I’ll just pass on this, Deek.” Who fuckin gave him permission to call me ‘Deek?’ That’s reserved for good friends -- you know, friends who are willing to jack off with me…. like Darren …. oh Darren, let’s get together again. Please, please invite me back to your place for our next ‘workout.’

Ok, got a bit sidetracked there. Doug was staring at me waiting for a reply before he was willing to jump in my car with me. “No problem Doug, you will remember everything. No blackouts with weed. It is truly a wonder drug. I kid you not!”

“Well, ok, let’s go then.” We jumped into the bird and headed out to “the cove.” This place is amazing. So we drive out of town about fifteen minutes into the country. Then there’s a dirt road that we know to take a right and cruise for a while. You have to keep your eyes peeled in the pitch black dark to see it, but suddenly there’s a turn to the left. We go over one of those cattle gates -- you know the horizontal poles on the ground that the cows can’t walk through -- and then we arrive at a little ‘cove’ that had mounds of dirt on each side. It is totally the best freaking party spot you can imagine. Nobody has ever fucked with us in ‘the cove.’ We were smart enough to always take our trash out with us, as we didn’t want to cause any suspicion with the owner that this spot was being used for other purposes.

“Ok, Doug, you are a privileged being. You are now in our secret spot that we call ‘the cove.’ If you ever mention or use this spot, I will personally tell Darren to beat the shit out of you. OK?”

He actually seemed a little scared by that. “Ahhh, ok I guess. I won’t tell anybody… Thanks for bringing me here.” He obviously had a mild case of upperclassman worship going on with me. Maybe he was still stunned by the beauty of my ass. Hahaha, I doubt that.

So I brought out a joint, and we lit up and passed it back and forth. He was so cute trying to take his hits on that joint. I had to instruct him on how to hit it hard, and then hold it in. He kept giggling -- almost like a slightly retarded guy. He really was weird and socially inept, but totally a sex god. It’s really strange how that works, and it’s all in my fucked up brain.

“Dude, you feeling anything?” I asked.

He laughed in a weird way, “Yea, I’m just feeling a little dizzy, that’s all.”

“Oh good, it’s starting to kick in.”

As I was sitting in the driver’s seat of the car, I couldn’t help but to notice Dean’s bulge in his tight jeans. It was perfect. I could not have painted a better, more sexy picture than what was in front of my eyes. It was perfectly round and bulged out like there was this great massive limp cock right under the fabric. Truly spectacular. I had to fight to keep my eyes off of it. I looked at my own bulge, and it didn’t show nearly so perfect an image. The jeans were folded in the wrong place. Sure, I had a decent dick under there, but my presentation was all wrong. Doug’s was pure perfection! I really wonder if he planned it that way, or if it was just a result of his overwhelming sexiness. Yea, that’s a crazy thought, but it did occur to me.

“Doug, what kind of music do you like?”

“Uhhhhh, well … I don’t listen to much music. Can you put in something you like?”

“Sure thing.” I popped in a CD of my old stand by stoner music, Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon. “Have you heard this before?” I asked.

He got all mellow listening to the music. I told him, “yea, it’s the weed that is making you love this more. When you’re high you seem to understand and appreciate good music more. You start to think you know exactly what the musician was thinking when he wrote the song. But actually, you’re just stoned so you are thinking on a different plane entirely.”

“Yea man, it feels like that drum is beating to my soul.” I had no idea what he meant by that, but I think the drug was having it’s intended effect.

“Yea that drum is taking over for sure.” I redeemed all this mellow time by staring at that perfect crotch of Doug’s. God, I just wanted to nibble on that! Just let me put my lips around his clothed cock and enjoy the taste and smells of that boy! I wonder what I can do to try to turn this conversation in that direction….. Oh, here’s an angle.

“So also weed can affect any of your pleasure centers. So if you enjoy eating, you’ll really love eating. If you love music, you’ll listen all night. If you love sex… well you’ll either have a chick with you all the time, or you’ll be wanking your cock all day long. You’ve just got to have it.”

Dean laughed with a bit of a snort, “Yea, we don’t want to do that... Hahaha … Wanking is not good.”

I was a little surprised by that thought. There’s nothing wrong with wanking. Didn’t Darren just agree with me yesterday that all guys wank? “Doug, I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanking? It relieves our … well, tension. We all have sexual tension that needs relief. I do. Don’t you?

Dean seemed so dazed by the audacity of the question that he seemed to be at a loss for words. “Oh?? Really?? You don’t think there’s anything wrong with that? But … the scriptures say that it is wrong. Right?”

“Oh, I’m sorry Doug. I didn’t mean to contradict what you believe. I’m just not very religious myself, so I don’t always say the right things.”

“Oh, well I thought everybody believed that wanking was wrong. I always feel really bad about it. Do you?” he asked.

“No, I don’t. Honestly, I like to jack off every day, and I think most guys are like that. Don’t you jack it yourself?”

He paused, but the drug was allowing him to trust me probably more than he would have normally. He hung his head and whispered, “Yea, I do it a lot.”

“OK, so we’re the same then.” I thought I should change the subject to cheer him up more. “Hey, have you worked with Kim yet? I just wonder if you’ve met her yet?”

He kinda laughed under his breath, “Yea, I’ve worked with her. She’s really pretty.” We were quiet for a full minute until he said, “Have you ever… you know… done her?”

“Dude, that’s a fucking private question to be asking me?” He looked ashamed, but I let up quickly, “But to answer your question anyway. No, not yet.”

He gave a strange little laugh, “Oh, ok then. When you do you gotta tell me all about it.” It was then that I realized that this boy thinks about sex all the time. He wants me to give him some mental candy about me and Kim getting it on. He’s got this religious exterior, but inside, I think, he’s perverted… Not is a bad way, but in a sexy way. In the right setting, I could tell that this kid would be fearless.

“OK Doug,” I played along and increased the flirt some. “Dude, I’ll tell you every detail. Like what her pussy tastes like, or what it feels like when she sucks my cock, or what it feels like to come inside her. Is that what you’d like to know?” I gave him a big grin.

He gave a really weird guttural laugh and said “Yea, will you tell me all that kind of stuff?” He didn’t realize I was joking with him and just answered the literal question: Yes, he does want to know every detail of my weekend with Kim.

I asked him, “Hey I know this is not spoken about much with your church buds, but have you ever had sex with anybody?”

“No, no, I only wank, and that’s just as bad.” Damn, this really is a strange kid.

“Doug, you should not have any hesitation to wank all you want. It feels good. It doesn’t hurt anybody. It makes you nicer to people afterwards. Damn, it sounds like a good thing to me. What about you?”

“Well, hahaha, ok I see what you’re saying, but I just don’t know.” Dean leaned back and concentrated on the music. Of course, this gave me a full five minutes to watch and dream about his bulge. Eventually, I decided that we needed to go back, or I was totally going to hop this boy right here in my car and blow my cover. I’ll just have to work on him some more later. I’m pretty sure he will succumb eventually. He’s totally motivated by sex, I can see that.

So after I dropped him off I layed back on my bed and dreamed about Doug for a while. He was so tasty that I could totally see the cute way he talked, and the way he moved. He was so real in my mind that he was almost right there with me. We kissed and sucked and loved each other’s bodies completely in my daydream. It was a great way to end the day. Not such a bad day. Sure, it wasn’t magnificent Monday, but it was better than your average day.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.