VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Saturday, March 23, 2019 22:48:24 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:39:02 12/04/14 Thu
Author: Oratory
Subject: Agreed!
In reply to: SuperPacJam 's message, "Billy's learning. But..." on 06:16:30 12/04/14 Thu

... Billy has a LONG list of people he's screwed over in the name of sex - even his own best friend - but all of whom were supposed to be his "friends". Then whenever Billy becomes unsure about any of his relationships, he always chickens out, avoids them or sends them some cowardly email ... all things that, to me, show that he hasn't matured the way he says he has after a situation.

Up to now, I still don't even understand how Billy had found out that his "friend" Jimmy had been spreading lies and sabotaging his chance with his precious Brandon and what does Billy do? ... He hooks up with Jimmy??? O_o Not to mention this is the guy Billy knows had ever so delicate emotions, where things could easily end badly with one foul move? Do you think Billy would then handle that situation differently than the others? Nope. He just avoids Jimmy til Jimmy's like half-way out of his mind and then springs it on him that they're pretty much over ... just because he doesn't feel it anymore - AFTER rounds and rounds of having his way i.e. sex with Jimmy of course.

I'm really not expecting Billy to be faultless ... but most of these situations he gets himself into - even as a teenager - he's had plenty of past experiences like them that he should know better or make better decisions.

It's the day Billy not only says "I can't talk because I've also done the same thing" but he can also say "Because I've been through that, I won't make the same decision" that I hope to one day see...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• If you really think that Billy and AJ are the same... -- Akoplay, 17:08:05 12/04/14 Thu
  • Never that. -- SuperPacJam, 20:21:32 12/04/14 Thu
  • (Like) (NT) -- Mike84, 20:25:15 12/04/14 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.