VoyForums

Sunday, August 19, 2018 0:37:56 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:25:43 12/19/14 Fri
Author: SolarMaxx (Happy)
Subject: Billy Chase -- Book 8 -- Chapter 35

The angst continues: What's going on with Brandon? If Billy and Brandon ever reunite, it will be the longest awaited reunion in modern literature, haha! I hate to say it, but Brandon is starting to move into the dreaded red-zone of high maintenance! Dizzy continues to get more interesting and three-dimensional, and Garrett is also blossoming into a character worthy of affection. But Trace is still one of my all-time favorites! He reminds me of one of my drinking buddies: A guy that always seems to get me into trouble when I least expect it, but most need it! Every one of us should be lucky enough to have at least one friend who shakes things up when life gets slow. Even though sometimes we wish we could live without them -- how dull that would be! Thanks for posting Comsie -- the storyline continues to track nicely.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.