VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 13:04:37 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:29:46 05/13/16 Fri
Author: Mike84
Subject: Poor Jimmy....
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(S) "Billy Chase 216"" on 20:33:41 05/12/16 Thu

I'm 100% with Sam, here.
I mean, I was behind Billy trying to build bridges with Jimmy and trying to move on, and maintain some kind of friendship. But clearly Jimmy still hasn't got the message.
Billy's going to have to be brave and be ruthless, make it perfectly clear that there won't and can't be anything more than a friendship between them. No pussyfooting around because he doesn't want to hurt Jimmy's feelings. It's going to happen either way. Maybe Billy should even take a step back for a few months this time.
However this plays out, Jimmy's going to get hurt, but it's better to set him straight, so to speak, and hopefully in time he can move on.
I like Jimmy, and Billy being blunt and setting him straight is the kindest thing he can do, given the situation.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• We all need a Sam in our life. -- Brandonrobby, 17:08:36 05/13/16 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.