VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Sunday, August 20, 2017 12:32:26 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:08:13 06/23/16 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: (Part Two)
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(S) "New Kid In School 57"" on 17:54:05 06/23/16 Thu

Ryan hopped out of the bed and said, "I'll walk you out, dude." I didn't even get the chance to open my mouth before Ryan pointed a finger at me and told me, "YOU stay put! I'll be right back." They were gone before I had a chance to protest. Hehehe, Ryan was one of the toughest nurses I've ever known. Even my mom has a point where she gives me some breathing room for the sake of keeping the peace. Hehehe, maybe it's good for me to have someone more stubborn than I am to help me get better. I heard Tyler call out, "Bye, Randy! Get better soon!"

"Bye, Tyler! Thanks!" I called back, and as soon as the door was closed, I could hear Ryan running back to me, taking the stairs two at a time. Then he rushed into my room, and yanked my mom's robe off, tossing it on the floor by the window before swiftly hopping back under the covers with me. He growled and buried his face into the side of my neck, his hardness poking me in the hip as I was suddenly overcome with a series of involuntary wiggles. "Hahaha! What the fuck are you DOING???"

"I'm giving you the Spring Break of a lifetime so I can brace you for the moment when I tell you that I'm totally doing both Tyler and Ariel on the side! Hehehe!"

With a few tickles and inappropriate gropes from his eager hands, I attempted to roll over on my stomach and protect myself. But that only gave Ryan the green light to climb on top of me and start humping my ass wildly as he made loud noises above me. I think his freaky 'mating call' symphony was making me laugh even harder than the relentless kisses and tickling did. "Hahaha, you're CRAZY! What's the matter with you?"

He reached underneath me and felt me getting extremely stiff from all of this, ummm....'activity'. "Uh oh! What's this? What's going on in here? You don't feel very sick to me! Hehehe! Liar!"

We wrestled and flopped around for a minute or two, but eventually I rolled over onto my back again and Ryan grabbed my wrists, pinning me to the mattress as he worked his way between my legs and pressed his hardness against mine. Breathless...our struggling stopped, but our boyish grins remained. Ryan hovered over me for a moment, his eyes connecting to mine. For a brief moment...I stared up into those mood altering eyes of his...and I was taken back to the first time that he kissed me. The first time either one of us had ever kissed anybody before. It boggles the mind to know that it's been this long...and not an ounce of that magic has been lost. He's still my number one fantasy. My dream come true. To doubt such a lovely thing seems like such an unforgivable blasphemy to me.

"I love you. You know that right?" I said, draining what little breath I had left after being so smitten with a boy so amazing.

"You'd better." He said, but as he lowered his head to kiss me on the lips, I turned away. It made him stop, but he didn't seem to aggravated by me setting limits to our affection at the moment. "I don't really believe you're that sick."

"Trust me, dude. I am." I said, but couldn't resist giving his pouty little lips a brief peck anyway. "Tomorrow, k? Or...I don't know...I'm already feeling better. But I also feel kinda gross. I'm so sorry, k...?"

He immediately said, "Shhh shhh shhh. Shut up You just get better so we can get some quality lovin' in before the week is over."

Giggling, I asked him, "How can you even look at me and think about sex right now?"

He said, "I don't know what you see in the mirror every morning, but you're the sweetest piece of boy candy on the table as far as I'm concerned."

"Oh I am NOT! See? Like...I can't believe a word you say now! Hehehe!"

Ryan kissed me on the neck, but I shrugged away from that too. "Alright. I'm gonna behave. But I'm coming over tomorrow morning too. Early! So sleep naked because I don't want to waste any time when I get here."

"You seriously aren't even remotely worried about getting sick aren't you?"

"You're the one who should be worried...about me getting FREAKY! Wooooo!" Hahaha, I LIKE it when he's goofy.

Ryan sucked on my neck for a bit, and we did spend the rest of the afternoon wrapped up so tightly in one another that my excuse of not wanting to get him all infected with my hideous three day virus wasn't much of a reason at all for us to pay more attention to the constant stiffness of our shared erections under those sheets...but there was something about the intimacy we continued to share without the sex that just mesmerized me beyond my need to go any further than a few cuddles and a couple of surprise kisses. Ryan could be really sneaky with those. I was afraid to say anything that took more than a few words for fear that he'd find a split second opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. Blecchhh, what the...? Hehehe! DAMN him for being so cute!

We did watch about 3 hours worth of 'Billy Chase' episodes on his USB card though. We kept trying to balance his laptop while he kept finding new ways to cuddle and fondle me in a way that I wasn't expecting. Hehehe, but we found a middle ground where we both decided to behave. "What's with that look on your face?" Ryan giggled.

"Just...Ugh! Billy Chase pisses me off sometimes! He's doing everything so WRONG! FUCK!!!" I grunted.

Ryan said, "Hehehe! Jesus! Chill out." He grinned. "It's a TV show, babe. How extremely boring would this series be if he did everything right and perfect all the time?"

"I know, I know, but...arrrgh! How hard is this? I never fucked up my life this bad, right?" Ryan grinned and kept his mouth shut. "Shut up! I did NOT! Whatever, just...I just think...why can't he, for ONCE, just...?" I didn't even finish before he was kissing me on the lips again. "STOP THAT! Hehehe! These lips are off limits for right now."

"Why??? You're too CUTE to be off limits! I'm, like...addicted to kissing every inch of you as often as possible." He said. Then, out of the blue, he's like, "Let's go somewhere tomorrow."

I'm like, "Somewhere like where?"

He says, "I don't know. Green grass, golden sunlight, warm breezes..."

"Not back to the carnival?" I asked.

"If you want to, we can. If not, we'll go somewhere else. Let's just find an adventure somewhere." Then he kissed me again and asked, "Ask yourself, what would Monkey Blowtorch do?"

"Hahaha! Probably dress up like a tomato, rape a NUN, and set a litter of 2 week old puppies on fire!" I cackled.

"That's a bit extreme for my tastes, but hey...whatever Baby wants, Baby gets!" He said, and we laughed about it all...but I did promise to get out of the house and go do fun stuff tomorrow if I started feeling better. I almost wish I had some more of Ariel's Gramms' special cure-all cabbage and black pepper soup to speed up the process. Just in case I needed that added boost.

The strange thing is...once we got more involved in the TV show, we settled down and stopped fidgeting so much. I mean, I could feel his naked body against me the whole time, his most heated area sliding against my smooth skin. Ryan caressed me tenderly and I couldn't help but to feel totally comfortable in his arms. How is this enough? Hehehe, why am I not devouring every delectable inch of this naked teen beauty in my bed...and yet not be annoyed by my inability to do so at the same time? Maybe love goes beyond the physical after all. Because when I turned to look at Ryan...his eyes still focused on the TV, unaware of how utterly STUNNING he was and how hard I was staring in order to suck it all up without any shame at all...I craned my neck up to kiss him on the cheek and he stopped the playback. "You ok?" He asked.

"Perfect." I sighed.

"Ooh...hehehe, that look is going to get you in trouble, Mister."

Yeah. This is it. Right here in my lover's arms. Awesome.

You know...there was something really familiar about Tyler's worries today that felt 'familiar' but not really in a way that I could pinpoint when he was here. I think I get it now.

Ryan and I have been through some tense times before, but at the heart of it all...it's our trust in one another, and our trust in what we have together, that really allowed us to make it through. That's what makes us 'work', you know? Maybe I should respect that more than the garbage that tries to keep me from doing so. Garbage like Sean's little mind games. Sure, Ryan likes a little attention from a cute boy every now and then, but I can't say that he hasn't gone WAY out of his way to prove that he's loyal to me and to our relationship. He's been a real prince about all this, and Sean can go fuck himself. He's JEALOUS of what we have! He'll do anything he can to ruin it. I don't even think it's intentional. He's just sour over the fact that everything Ryan and I have is so perfect, and he can't stand to see us happy together.

Well, sucks to be him. This is my baby. MWAH! And he always will be! Hehehe! He'll just have to find himself another cutie on the street somewhere.

I began dreading the moments I spent looking at the clock. My mom was going to be home soon. Happy as I was, I knew that ownership of the house was going to transfer back into her hands the moment she stuck a key in that door. So Ryan and Randy's house of pre-marital bliss was about to be wrecked for the rest of the evening. And what made it worse was the fact that I almost wish I had squeezed in some really hot sex today. You know...now that it was too late. Ryan and I had been enjoying our comfort and intimacy enough. It's time for us to get back to being naughty. Hehehe, at least in my mind.

We eventually came to the end credits of a particular episode...and I said, "Babe...?"

"Yeah, I know. Just let me hold for you one more minute. K?" He closed his eyes and held me close, inhaling the scent of my hair. Enjoying the smoothness of my skin. Sharing my elevated body heat. And just as we both started to get hard and crazy for one another again, he kissed my forehead and let me go. I can't tell you how much it hurt my heart to see him cover up that sexy body with clothes again. I think Ryan defeats the whole purpose of clothes in general. "I'm gonna call you later, k? Keep watching the DVDs. I've seen all the episodes already, and Season 4 is coming out soon, so you'd better be up to date. Don't go throwing anything at the TV in rage! Hehehe!"

"I won't." I told him. "But it's not going to be as entertaining without you around."

"I can't imagine that ANYTHING would be more entertaining without ME around, but you'll just have to manage." He said. With a giggle, I pulled the pillow from behind me and tossed it at his head. The silly look on his face, mixed with a tuft of messed up hair, caused us both to laugh out loud before he leaned in to steal another kiss from my lips. "Get better, k?" He said. "Do you want anything from the fridge or something before I go?" I shook my head, and he magically fixed his entire head of strawberry blond hair with a single 'run through' of his hand. How does he do that?

He made me stay in bed as he left, but I had already thrown the covers back and started looking for something to clean myself up by the time he reached the end of the sidewalk, I'm sure. I just started stroking myself so HARD! Hehehe! I was a lot hornier than I thought I was! Yikes! When those warm splashes blasted across my nipples and collar bone, the remaining jets cooling on my heaving stomach, I nearly passed out from the overwhelming release! Oh GAWD, did I need that! I really REALLY needed that!

Ok...catch your breath. Don't go to sleep. This would NOT be an ideal position for my mom to find me in when she comes home. I needed to stay awake.

As I was wiping myself off, I thought that maybe I'd wash up in the bathroom and give Cody a call. I don't know why Cody instantly came to mind, but after all he did to block Sean at the carnival and teach me how to spot his nasty tricks ahead of time...the least I could do is call him and say thanks.

Who knows when I'm going to need his help again?

Jesus...how did I get sperm on my pillow? I really WAS excited, wasn't I?

I hope you liked the new chapter! Let me know what you think in the reply box below! Hurry up and do it now before you think of an excuse NOT to! :P I super appreciate it!

And also be sure to check out:

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.