VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Saturday, June 24, 2017 19:27:09 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:45:05 07/10/16 Sun
Author: Comicality
Subject: "Gone From Daylight" Set To Continue This Friday!

So YEAH, I was really hoping to kick off a 'Sci Fi July' week this past Monday (4th Of July) to put some fun gifts together for everyone who reads those, but what I thought was going to be a midday barbecue turned into a much bigger deal and then going out to see the pretty explosions in the sky. :P Which lead to a Tuesday full of 'recovery' from guzzling a few 'spirits' with my friends, and by the time I started playing catch up on Wednesday, it was like....let's try this AGAIN!

So we're going to have some sci fi fun this week! And this coming Friday night, the new "GFD: Blood Ties" chapter will be up and ready! :) So if you've been waiting...enjoy! If you haven't read any of "GFD" yet...you've got five days to get up to date! ::Grins::

I REALLY wish I could have had the "Rogue Angel" eBook ready for the 4th of July! I was working on it while I was on vacation back in May/June, but I didn't get nearly as much privacy as I was hoping for. And when I did, it was in the middle of the night where I was close to nodding off myself. But, still chipping away at it, and in the next few weeks, it should be JUST right! I hope you guys like it!

Anyway, enough of me talking! I've got stuff to set up for this week! More stories to come the following week as well! Cool? Back to work!

"GFD: Rogue Angel Teaser"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.