VoyForums

Thursday, October 19, 2017 22:25:37 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:49:55 07/16/16 Sat
Author: Peter
Subject: Loved It!
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(S)"Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 40"" on 22:27:41 07/15/16 Fri

I have just recently came across your collection of writings. The "New Kid" series blew my mind. So when I started reading the GFD series from the beginning about 2 weeks ago, I was absolutely amazed!

I love how the story weaves together from chapter to chapter. I literally cried during the chapter where Dylan died. You have such a talent to be able to describe the feelings of the characters in a way that truly makes them come alive in my mind.

I want to thank you for devoting your artistic abilities to these stories and posting them for all to see. The only thing you have ever asked for in return is thanks, is appreciation.

For what it's worth, your stories have brought a light to my otherwise dark existence, and I whole heartedly offer my thanks and appreciation for all you have done here, and will continue to do...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Thanks again Com...more awesome writing! Great chapters buddy!! (NT) -- Phoenixfire, 23:41:02 08/05/16 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.