VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:13:31 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:37:49 11/30/16 Wed
Author: Comicality
Subject: BIG THANKS!!!! XD
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "An extremely busy, but still productive, weekend! :)" on 14:27:06 11/27/16 Sun

I want to say THANK YOU for your votes on the recent writing contest that I was a part of over Thanksgiving weekend! Thank you sooooo much!

You'll be happy to know that, with Shackers and non-Shackers alike, my overall rating held steady at a 9.9 the entire time! The judges were pleased! And because of your support, I won FIRST prize in the contest!!!

XD

So super thanks to you ALL for the votes and the ratings and the encouragement to keep going! I've been invited back by the judges for December, and if possible, I'd LOVE to try it again! And be sure to support http://badbible.com/ as a website too! If you haven't been there yet, drop by, and give all the authors your love and attention! They deserve it!

Big hugs to you all! Thank you! Now, maybe I can shoot for a trilogy in potential wins for the next one! Not even my fave movies can pull that off without missing a step or two! So I'll be working against conventional norms with that one! But anything is possible, right? We'll see!

::Feeling Awesome::

We'll find a way to celebrate on the site soon! K? I don't know how, exactly...but I'll get the brain box working! I'm open to ideas if you guys have any!

In the meantime..."Waiting Outside The Lines 19" is up! So go read it! I'll make an announcement about it soon!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.