VoyForums

Saturday, August 19, 2017 6:17:06 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:27:57 01/15/17 Sun
Author: Comicality
Subject: Yeah. I know.
In reply to: Jon 's message, "Jesse 101" on 21:58:06 01/13/17 Fri

The people who give me the most grief have never created ANYTHING for the sake of somebody 'else's' enjoyment. It's all about them. But why lie? It hurts. Every single time...it hurts.

Because there are MORE people who would go out of their way to hurt me than there are who would take five seconds to say thank you. Every time.

When I don't post any stories...they leave me alone. But when I DO post stories, and it's not what they want, they treat me like their PAID cable connection is malfunctioning. And it's just not fair. I've turned the other cheek and bitten my tongue so many times that this behavior just makes me fucking SICK! And every now and then, I need to stand up and post a reminder to let people know that this behavior is unacceptable.

I'm NOT being sensitive! They're being a bunch of fucking DOUCHEBAGS! And I call them on it! The shame is NOT mine to bear! I'm not going to be the weak victim who cowers in a corner and allows them to mistreat me this way without letting other people know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that they're being CRUEL and ABUSIVE to me when I never once asked them to read my shit in the first place!

So, yes...it bothers me. But it SHOULD bother me! And it should bother every author and artist that bled on a page on a computer screen for their entertainment. And if we don't stand up and call them out on their bullshit...they get away with it. Over and over and over again. And we TAKE it!

Why? What did we do?

If they want to be jerks, then let them FEEL like jerks! Put THEM in the spotlight! Own up to it! If you're an asshole, then BE an asshole, and quit trying to make it look like I'M the one who's wronged you! It's inexcusable. They send me a backhanded comment and expect me to just 'grow up' and 'deal with it'.

Well...here's my response...

'Grow up and deal with it.'

It's fair, isn't it?

That being said...more to come Monday! Hehehe! Enjoy it, you guys! I look forward to making the REAL fans happy! The petty, pick-and-choose, control freak, semi-fans, can keep pretending that I only post ONCE every 6 months!

The rest of you get a new offering almost every week. YOU'RE the ones I'm writing for! So...THANK YOU! :)

(See how easy that was, folks? I said, THANK YOU!!! Eight letters! VERY easy to type! Less letters than the ones you have to type to fucking complain. Just saying.)

Sorry, I'm not going to spend another precious minute of my time thinking about this. Back to creating something that matters.

Seezya

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.