VoyForums

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:31:51 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:29:43 01/15/17 Sun
Author: Remijay
Subject: Hugs hugs hugs
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Yeah. I know." on 05:27:57 01/15/17 Sun

I totally agree with what you said, there isn't a day that goes by that my fingers aren't on keys. I love your stories no matter if I have to wait a week, a month, a few months, I'll still sit by and wait patiently for the chapter to come.

The morons of this world only want to create chaos and disrespect in our little piece of happiness. It's all bullshit. They think that they can do better than prove it. We us authors and fans know what it takes to get a piece of art finished. Do they sit down and actually write something beautiful, no! The douchebags of this world can fuck off.

You didn't need that kind of feedback Comsie. You are one of the greatest Authors that I have read this far. You inspired me to become a writer myself, and for that I thank you... I have been reading your stories, writing you emails, chatting with you in chat rooms, I have been your friend since 2009. Don't let this little piss ant ruin what you love, Kay?

With love Remijay @}-;---

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.