VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:01:13 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:01:21 01/17/17 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Hehehe, Friday! :)

As you guys know...I am NO fan of Donald Trump! At all! But...I'm also no fan of negativity, and spreading it around to the people I care about.

This Friday, January 20th...America will swear in someone who (In my opinion) is the most corrupt, most racist, most heartless, most undeniably FUCKED UP, president in world history. Someone who has been so brazen with his bigoted views and reckless comments...his attack of the press to get supporters to disregard all information of what he's doing...and the most morally corrupt cabinet of disgusting individuals that I have ever seen in my life.

BUT...the world WANTS us to feel powerless! Because they see us as being ineffectual pieces of 'nothing'! And we're NOT! Already...they're trying to make atheists the enemy! They're trying to make the poor feel ashamed for not being able to afford health care. They're making gays and lesbians feel sinful and wrong. They're trying to make it so you're SCREWED if you're a minority, or poor, or worship a different God than those in the suggested majority. It's fucking HIGH SCHOOL logic all over again!!!

But this is happening. And you know what? It's a GAME! All of it. It's all a stupid game. And we can simply choose not to play if we don't want to. We all have free choices and we can all think for ourselves.

SO...this coming Friday? I'm posting all feel good music and fun stuff on my Twitter account, and here on the board! We're not going to cry or get mad and ball our fists up over this garbage. We're going to smile, laugh, and LOVE one another, every minute of the day on January 20th, 2017! There won't be anything on TV! Hehehe, it'll all be centered on this narcissists sad and half empty inauguration celebration. Yeah...boring.

Let's have a celebration of our own! Something FUN!

It's Martin Luther King Jr day...and Donald Trump insulted, discredited, and ATTACKED, a man who was nearly MURDERED during the civil rights movement just for standing up for equality while people split his head open in anger. He is a loathsome individual in every sense of the word, and I am GLAD that he's now on display for the whole WORLD to see! Look! It's not a joke anymore. These people exist.

But so do we! :)

So let's party on Friday! And show the world that he doesn't matter as much as he thinks he does! Music, jokes, funny videos...whatever you've got! Friday is the day! Let's shrug off the pain and unite in something that BONDS us together, instead of keeping us apart! Cool?

Friday! Hehehe, I'm already getting stuff together!

I'll be posting stuff here too! But for stuff on Twitter? My account is https://twitter.com/comicality1

Cool? Hehehe! Love you lots! Let's stay a family! K?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.