VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Friday, June 23, 2017 3:50:19 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:45:55 01/30/17 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: (Part One)
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(S) "Left Without Words 7"" on 20:41:49 01/30/17 Mon

"Left Without Words 7"

Did I wobble a bit on my bicycle? Of course I did!

Hell, the very air surrounding me seemed to have the thick consistency of wet cement! I attempted to ride my bike home behind Deme in the fading daylight of the afternoon...but I was focusing so HARD on the well sculpted globes of his beautiful teen ass that I'm surprised that I didn't totally have a major bike fail by running over the curb and flying into the trunk of a nearby oak tree or something!

Why was he so fucking HOT???

Why did he wear those sexy cutoff shorts, exposing the smooth, flawless, olive toned, skin of his long sapling legs as he pushed those pedals up and down...taking my breath away with their graceful motion? Why was the wind so gently blowing back the darkened strands of his longish hair like that? And how lucky is that shirt that he's wearing...snugly clinging to the sides of that slender frame, feeling his warmth, absorbing his candied fragrance? Ahhhh!!! I honestly couldn't even concentrate on what I was doing or where I was going. I just kept glancing over at the stupefying beauty of the angel riding beside me.

Was I hyperventilating? Because it certainly felt like I was.

I found myself swerving slightly to the left and then to the right, valiantly trying to navigate my way through the streets while attempting to keep one eye on the taut young cheeks of his deliciously tight ass as he stood up to pedal slightly faster through traffic intersections. How could I not be breathless?

Deme had completely captivated me. Mind, body, and soul. What the heck am I supposed to do NOW?

My hands were trembling to the point where it was difficult to hold the handlebars of my bike steady. And it got worse as we were nearing his house. What do I say to him when he talks to me? Will I be able to walk straight? My legs feel a little shaky right now. What do I do if he smiles? Awww, I LOVE it when he smiles!

I was already hopelessly in love with Deme from the moment I first laid eyes on him in the restaurant...how in the hell did it get WORSE?

He held my hand. I never thought Dimitry would be laying beside me in a public park...holding my HAND!!! This wasa game changer. Next level. High score. Triple difficulty. Ahhhh! I'm going crazy here!

I felt the front wheel of my bike wobbling slightly as I tried to shake myself out of an infatuated trance and regain control.

By the time we had reached the driveway on the side of his house, I had nearly shaken myself to pieces. So nervous that I could hardly speak. I had to use half of that nervous energy to NOT look like I was trembling with nervous energy. I did all I could to find a happy medium somewhere. A facial expression and a collection of 'safe', quietly mumbled, words that wouldn't give me away. Something tells me that I wasn't very good at hiding.

"I had fun with you today, Shane." He smiled.

"Yeah. I had...you know...fun. I mean, I had fun too. With you, that is. Hehehe!" I could feel my stomach quivering violently, but once you looked into Deme's dark, bedroom, eyes...it was a real struggle to turn away. "I'm sorry. I'm feeling a little topsy turvy right now?"

"Topsy...?" He asked.

"Oh. Yeah, ummmm...it means I feel a little silly. That's all." I grinned.

Deme blushed as he briefly looked away from me. Then he ran his fingers through his hair and said, "I don't feel 'topsy turvy', then."

"No?"

He softly shook his head. "No. Never." Our eyes met for a moment, with an intimate contact, until we were both forced to look down at the ground as the intensity of our connection became a little too heavy for us to maintain. "Hehehe...ok. Maybe now I feel silly."

"Oh NOW you feel it, huh?"

"Maybe just a little bit." He giggled.

With a slight hesitation, I asked, "Is it because of me?"

"Yes. It is, for certain, your fault." Deme's blush deepened, and we chuckled nervously while thinking of what to say next.

"Copycat." I smirked. He gave me the cutest little laugh as a reward for that comment, and I swear I felt like I could walk on air.

He sort of peeked at me for a moment, and after gaining a little courage...he said something to me in Greek. It was quiet. It was sweet. And he was so bashful about saying it out loud that he began to snicker at the end of it. When I asked him what it meant, his blush got even deeper. "It's nothing. Nevermind."

"No, I wanna know. Seriously."

"Hehehe, Shane...it is nothing bad. I'm honest." He snickered. "It is what a poet would say when he is feeling the 'topsy turvy'."

"So, you're really not gonna tell me?" I asked, giving him a pouty look.

He laughed. But after an adorable little roll of his eyes, he sighed and said, "If I say...you have to promise not to laugh." He gave me a determined look, "You promise, yes?"

"No, I don't promise. Hehehe! What if it's funny?" I said.

"It's not funny."

"What if it's a joke?"

"It is no joke..." He said, a softer tone of voice.

I started to feel a little 'wiggly' inside. My heart fluttering as it got slightly harder to take in oxygen. So, with a shudder...I said, "Ok. I promise..."

Deme bit his bottom lip for a second, then he smiled and said, "I think translation is...'golden sun, clear blue sky, but I am more distracted by the beauty of you.'" He said WHAT??? "Hehehe, maybe not all of it sounds so good in English, but..."

"No! No, it sounds VERY cool in English!" I blurted out, my heart now pounding so hard that the pulsing sensation in my throat nearly cut off what little air supply I had left to work with! "You...you really said that?"

Sheepishly, Deme nodded, and then playfully pulled some of his hair in front of his eyes with both hands while he snickered to himself. "I'm sorry. I told you it was silly."

"It's not silly! It is SO not silly! Hehehe!"

Deme brushed his hair back again, and he gave me a little sideways look. Almost as if to see if I was joking or not. But this time...when our eyes met again...we could both feel it in the pit of our stomachs. Some secret message passed between us, and while neither one of us could really understand it, nor did we have the experience to really decipher it...the message was sent and received, regardless.

We stood in front of one another for an extended moment. Was this wishful thinking? Or is my brain working overtime to deny what might actually be happening here?

Then...the sound of clanging came from the window right behind us. Probably his dad, setting up the next room to be painted from the sounds of it. Something about having him that close by...a possible 'witness'...broke our strengthening hold on one another. Thank God. I hadn't realized that I was holding my breath until I was able to let it all out again.

I shook myself free from an electric current of feel-good tingles as I found my sense of rationality again. It was an opportunity to escape. To get far enough away from Deme to think straight and figure things out before I ended up making the biggest mistake of my life. "Well...today was really cool, dude. We'll have to do it again some time." I said.

"Huh?" Deme asked.

"I know you guys have got a whole house to put together, so...I guess I should be heading on home..." I said, noticing the confused look on his face.

I started to turn my bike around when Deme suddenly reached out to stop me. He put his hand on top of mine, and I got instant chills...trying hard not to let go of the handlebar and have a major spill right there in front of him. Deme tilted his head slightly to listen to what was going on in the house. His father's radio could clearly be heard through the glass of the window, and I almost had an opportunity to feel disappointed by the fact that we didn't get a chance to spend a few more minutes alone. Not that I had any PLANS in order for what I intended to do once we were alone...but still, I'd like to think that I could have dreamed up some way to at least get another lustful peek up the leg of those shorts.

But before my mood was fully able to dim, Deme gave me a smile, and leaned towards me to whisper in my ear. "Come. We will go through the back way. Down in the basement. Shhhh! Hehehe!"

My jitters were suddenly reawakened, and then got a million times worse. First from seeing his smile, then from hearing him whisper...which was, you know...sexy...and then by the fact that we were sneaking into his own house by walking our bikes towards his backyard. There was just something so hot about us having this little temporary 'secret', you know? I don't know, whatever. I thought it was cute.

I couldn't stop smiling! Hehehe! What the heck were we doing? Hehehe! This is weird. It's exciting, but it's weird.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• (Part Two) -- Comicality, 20:48:53 01/30/17 Mon
  • Woohoo! New chapter! -- Cirrus, 02:59:33 01/31/17 Tue
  • >> -- Mike84, 14:07:58 01/31/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.