VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Saturday, August 19, 2017 6:19:17 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:13:21 03/23/17 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: (Part One)
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(S) "Fanfic" (Brand NEW Series Starting!!!)" on 16:04:47 03/23/17 Thu

"Andrew? Are you sure you don't want a snack to hold you over until dinner, hon?" My mom called out as I practically raced through the kitchen after school.

"I'll get something in a little bit, Mom. I've got homework." I said, never once breaking my pace. I think she might have said something else after that, but I was too busy hurrying up the stairs to get to my room. I didn't want to lose what I had in my brain. I wanted to get it out before the feeling was gone.

I fired up my computer the second I entered my bedroom and closed the door, dropping my backpack on the floor as I kicked my shoes off. I sat down at my desk, wishing everything would boot up already! Let me in! Password! Hurry up!

I tried to be patient as I opened up all of the appropriate folders and programs, but it wasn't easy. I tried to remember every single detail of what happened in the library today after lunch. I didn't even expect to see him there when I went, but sure enough...there he was. Christopher Margo. Wow...

Sometimes, I run into Christopher Margo by 'accident' so many times during an average school day that it almost feels like destiny is deliberately pushing us together. Which is a sexy idea in itself, because...oh God, I would be sooooo happy if something like that was possible. I swear...if I knew, last year, that high school was going to be like this I would have skipped the eighth grade altogether.

If I ever had any confusion, whatsoever, about whether I liked girls or boys, or whether or not I was just going through some weird phase in my life that might just disappear over time...Chris' mega-sexy presence and heartbreaking smile cleared it all up for me. One look at him, and I had my undeniable answer. My truth. I don't think I've ever been so sure of anything else in my entire life. It was actually pretty scary to be so hopelessly infatuated with this one boy, seeing as I've only known him for a little over a month and a half now. And I can't even say that I really know him yet, to be honest. I 'see' him, I have classes with him, and on rare occasions I've even gathered up enough courage to talk to him. But outside of that, he possesses this level of beauty that's always just out of my reach. It pains me and excites me at the same time. That's part of what makes being utterly terrified of him so damn fun!

FINALLY! My word program opens up on my screen, I grab the appropriate 'secret' folder, and I crack my knuckles as I scoot closer to my keyboard, preparing to pick up right where I left off last night...

Story #9 - Lust In The Library

I was drawn to him the second I walked into the library. Even from across the room, Christopher Margo's smile was absolutely stunning. It was almost enough to make me dizzy all over, not just in my head. I can't believe that everybody else in the library can't hear my heart pounding this hard. If the thundering boom of it is going unnoticed, it's probably because they're dealing with pounding heartbeats of their own. Chris turns any mundane task into a show stopping performance. The cure for everything mundane about life in general.

He was standing right there in front of me, just 'existing' like a normal person when he was so much more. Like an angel in a bad disguise, unable to hide his giant wingspan, or the glorious glow of his radiant halo. It's almost insulting to think that he didn't know how gorgeous he was. I mean...seriously, how can he not know? He's got to walk by a reflective surface at SOME point during his day and think to himself, "God DAMN, I'm a hottie!!!"

I look into his deep, hazel, eyes...his fingers lightly threading themselves through his shiny brown hair, and I feel myself getting hard in my pants as I step closer. I know that look. He's always giving me that look. Chris blushes slightly, biting his bottom lip with a grin. He does that whenever he wants to tease me. I think he gets off on seeing me so horny for a piece of his hot, tight, ass...

Suddenly, I hear a light knock at my bedroom door. I immediately went into panic mode and covered up my screen with the Google homepage instead. "Yeah???" I said, slightly annoyed by the intrusion.

​My mom opened the door and came in with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a bottle of water, and a small, travel size, bag of potato chips. "Dinner took a little longer to thaw out than I thought. I don't want you to ruin your appetite with anything too heavy, but I don't want you to go without either."

"Mom, I'm really not hungry right now, ok?" I said, not that it stopped her from putting the plate down beside me anyway.

"Just take a few bites. It's good for you to have an afternoon snack."

"Alright. Fine. I will." I said, my foot impatiently bouncing on its heel underneath the desk. She glanced at my screen for a moment, and I wondered if she could see the separate window open behind the one on display. Geez! Can't she just go away already? Can I have some privacy? I'm trying to write this short story while I'm still all hot and bothered here. "I'll eat it. Promise." I said, hoping she'd take the hint and leave me alone. I even picked up one half of the sandwich and took a big bite out of it to show her that I was serious. "See? I'm eating."

She gave my blond head a motherly pat and, thankfully, took the hint. "I don't know what you're up to, Andrew...but don't wait too late to get started on your homework. It's a school night."

Grrr! Homework? Really? Way to take thirty percent of the hardness out of my boner, Mom! Ugh! Go AWAY!!!

"Ok. I won't." I said, and she tried to walk back out before I reminded her, "Can you get the door for me? Thanks." She closed the door behind her, and I waited a few seconds for her to head back downstairs before opening my other window again.

Ok...now...where was I?

I kept my eye on Chris, wishing that I could get closer to him, wishing that I could reach out and lightly run my fingers across the surface of his smooth lips. Wanting to push my hardness up against his, rubbing them together, kissing his lips...sucking on his tongue. Just sharing the same oxygen with him made me resent the fact the library was so crowded at that moment.

Then, the bell rings. A bunch of students get their books and stuff and start to leave the library so they could get to their next class, and the Librarians all go behind the front desk. I thought I might have to leave too, but as I look over at Chris, I see him smile at me...and walk back into the bookshelves, his bright eyes beckoning for me to follow him.

I'm soooo nervous, but I'm too intrigued to stay away from him. Chris has such a love spell over me.

I sneak all the way to the back of the library where nobody can see us, and I find Chris waiting for me. He's already hard, poking out in the front as he waited desperately to see if I'd follow him.

He takes my backpack off of my shoulder and drops it down at my feet. His voice is shaky, but he speaks. "Oh Andrew...I hope you won't be mad at me...but I've been madly in love with you for SO so long! It's been WEEKS, and I just can't take it anymore! I want you! I NEED you! Please, kiss me! Please, make love to me! Right here, right now, before next period starts."

Oh, man! This is getting good now! I took a cold sip of water, and wiggled a bit in my chair as I tried to adjust myself in front and scoot even closer. Ummm...ok, so I've got Chris Margo all to myself in the back of the library, and he totally wants me to do him right there. So...ummm...OOH! I've got it!

I walk right up to Chris and look him in the eye. He's a few inches taller than me, but it's ok...as long as my lips can reach his lips, we'll make it work. I reach out my hand, and I softly caress his cheek. I say to him, "It's ok, baby. I love you too. I've always loved you." Then I say, "You're so cute! You can have all the kisses you want from me! And a whole heck of a lot more!"

Chris Margo is so surprised and so stunned that he starts to cry. So I lean forward, and I kiss him on the lips. We've both been waiting soooo long for this moment. Neither one of us can actually believe that this is happening. He whimpers a little bit, and I have to tell him to hush up so we don't get caught. Then I press his back against the fiction section...letters M through P...and I start sucking on his neck. He hugs me close, and I grab his ass. I can't believe how smooshy and soft it is. It makes my boner jump with excitement to realize that I'm gripping the sweetest ass that the angels ever created. I grind on him as our tongues start getting all...start getting all...ummmm...

Shit...what's the word I'm looking for? What do tongues do when things are getting really hot? I've never Frenched anybody before, so...ummm...damn. 'Tangled', maybe? Or...'our tongues were...licking like...crazy?' That doesn't sound right. Let me think. Let's back up a bit, scratch that. Ok, how about...?

I grind on him as our kissing gets more intense, his tongue and mine sliding against each other as we fight to keep from moaning out loud.

Oh yeah! That's it! Whoah...that sounds so hot! This might be one of my best Chris Margo 'Andris' fanfics yet! Ok, so...what next?

I salivate over the idea of being able to suck off the sexiest boy in the whole school. Will he let me? Will he try to stop me? My heart races as I break our kiss and I get down on my knees in front of him. He whispers, "Oh yeah...do it baby. Suck me. Suck me hard!" I slowly unzip his black denim jeans, and I reach in to pull out his massive handful of hard meat, directing it to my lips.

The second it slides over my tongue, Chris' knees nearly give way and he holds onto my shoulders for balance. I moan as I absorb his naughty flavor with every slow bob of my head. My lips are tingling...God, he tastes sooooo good in my mouth! I can't believe that nobody has caught us yet, but I didn't want to push my good fortune beyond my dumb luck. So I suck him harder. I want to swallow his sperm! Give it to me, Chris! Please hurry!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• (Part Two) -- Comicality, 16:19:07 03/23/17 Thu
  • >> -- Mike84, 18:55:19 03/23/17 Thu
  • wow -- Tulsaguy86, 20:05:22 03/23/17 Thu
  • The thing that really would have gotten me was... -- TurtleBoy, 16:03:04 03/24/17 Fri
  • Wow! -- Remijay, 12:39:12 03/28/17 Tue
  • awesome -- tricky71, 19:37:37 04/01/17 Sat
  • Can't wait for part three!!!! (NT) -- Joey, 22:37:38 04/05/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.