VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Friday, June 23, 2017 3:51:16 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:34:26 04/04/17 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Hehehe, I think things are still getting worked out...
In reply to: Joey 's message, "New gay authors website" on 23:56:02 04/03/17 Mon

Now...ME? I've always been a bit of a purist when it comes to the site. Like you said, I never try to fix something that isn't broken. But I'm a Taurus. :P The stubborn bull that WANTS to keep things stable at all times. Which is why every time you see one of my stories, the format has been the same for nearly 20 years now.

But...technology can't seem to ever stay still. So...updates are kind of a constant thing. We're forced to keep up, sometimes. But I think GA is really trying to do good things with the server and the site. And change is always jarring at first, but I'm learning to have faith in the decisions they make concerning the Shack and all the sites on their server.

Hehehe, now, they'll TELL you that I definitely have my bratty moments when I argue with them about it, lol! But, I think they really do have a firm grasp on what's going on technologically. So I give them a chance.

Now, if you still feel the same way a few months from now...then give 'em HELL! LOL! I might be doing the same. But for now...the change isn't a bad thing. I just need to figure it out. And that takes time.

Besides...you're not done with GA! ::Giggles:: Come back and see me, k?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• It's easy to say that from the outside, looking in. -- TurtleBoy, 13:24:12 04/04/17 Tue
  • Okokoko.....I'll give it a chance. Sheeeeesh. 😜 (NT) -- Joey, 20:06:55 04/04/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.