VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:34:02 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:08:36 04/24/17 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: "Gone From Daylight" Goes Live!!!

Now, a post was made about this a few days ago...but I had to delete it, because the creator didn't contact me directly with a finished product yet. This is his vision of the "Gone From Daylight" story, and I promised him that I wouldn't post anything to the 'masses' until he had a finished version that he was proud of!

That version is now a reality! :D

So for fans of the "Gone From Daylight" series, this is an adaptation by a talented director by the name of Alex Bright! He's a fan of the series, and stayed true to the feel of "GFD" while still adding something truly original and unique to make it his own expression of genius! I can honestly say that I'm in awe of what he did with the story. And hey..."GFD"! LOL! So...'ego moment' for me too! :P

And cute guys too! So...wait...Alex, don't tell them I said that! LOL! Shhhh!

Things just MIGHT go on from here, at least online. And, at the moment, I might just be a collaborating part of the process in making this an 'offshoot' of the "GFD" storyline. Something that I would be honored to do, as Alex has demonstrated a dedication to quality, as well as a respect to the core material.

So...that being said...here we go! Your first look at a live action "Gone From Daylight" offering! Thanks to Alex Bright, his actors, and his production team! It's slightly different, but I'm sure you'll LOVE it!

((Hugz)) Alex! It looks awesome, dude!!! Be sure to leave your comments down below to let Alex know what you think!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t61ttnvyj0of3up/GFD%20FINAL%20-%20UCF%20Screener%20Copy%2001.mp4?dl=0

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.