VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 5:49:38 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:16:37 04/24/17 Mon
Author: Philszzy (WTF???)
Subject: GFD live!! Very well done!! But where is Comsie??
In reply to: Comicality 's message, ""Gone From Daylight" Goes Live!!!" on 04:08:36 04/24/17 Mon

I watched it twice and liked it. But I did not see any credit towards writing by Comsie Cality ??? I saw credits for the smallest thing, like where you ate lunch. But of what Comsie spent years writing, not one word of mention. This is unacceptable!! Did the plot write itself and there was no author?? Comsie, it's commendable how are you Lord is Work in spite of him ignoring you. But I am not that forgiving. You deserve most of the for this existing at all !! I assume you're going to forward these comments to Alex Brite, and I hope he intend to include you in any future filming and modifies the current one to include you at the very top in large capital letters. Thanks Comsie for being the source an inspiration for Alex being able to make this film in the first place.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.