VoyForums

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 21:40:08 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:09:54 04/26/17 Wed
Author: Comicality
Subject: Coming In May To Amazon!

The supernatural/thriller story, "Dream Lover", is coming your way next month! When Donnie and his high school friends experiment with lucid dreaming, they just might have broken through a barrier between the living...and the 'otherwise'! Hope you guys enjoy it!

I got some cold feet on sending off the last little piece of "Empty Corners" to GayAuthors! Hehehe, but...as I said a few weeks ago, I'm going to stop second guessing myself so much and just put out the best work that I can! So I'm working on polishing "Emprty Corners" first, and "Dream Lover" is next in line! Then "Savage Moon: Unleashed"! "Darkness Waits" and "Boys Of Widow Lake" are on hold, but that's cool, because they'll do better around Halloween anyway! Hehehe!

Anyway, I'll be busy during the day today (Babysitting, mostly), but the night belongs to me! Woo hoo! Starting with a new "Billy Chase" for this week! So I'll seezya then! K?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.