VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Saturday, June 24, 2017 5:32:44 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:19:55 05/04/17 Thu
Author: Mike84
Subject: >>
In reply to: Comiclity 's message, "(S) "Billy Chase 426"" on 17:23:18 05/03/17 Wed

I'm in agreement with Ollie - you can't control Robin's life. You have to let him figure things out on his own, even if it's going to hurt. All you can do is offer your support and wait for him to figure it out.
Living his life for him, making decisions, intervening, might backfire and any consequences would be blamed on Billy and not AJ, where they belong.

Regarding Jimmy.. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen (assuming he has hurt himself). He's very fragile and sensitive, and selfish I might add. Is he "teaching Billy a lesson and seeking attention"? Or does he really want to end his life? I guess only Jimmy can answer that.
But I wouldn't put it past Jimmy to do it in some way to hurt Billy and for attention. And I won't put it past Billy to blame himself for Jimmy's condition. But it's not his fault. Not entirely. Yeah he lead him on a while ago. But he ended it pretty quickly and explained things to Jimmy and when that didn't have the desired effect, he kept his distance.

Jimmy's clearly not well mentally and needs some help (assuming it's not too late).
He seems like a nice kid but he's emotionally fragile and you just can't go through like harming yourself every time a relationship ends or changes, or you won't get very far.

Thanks Cosmie ::hugs::

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Very emotional chapter! -- Akoplay, 15:15:32 05/04/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.