VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Friday, June 23, 2017 3:51:12 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:07:45 05/21/17 Sun
Author: Remijay
Subject: I am....
In reply to: Comicality 's message, ""Gone From Daylight" Live Action Short Film Reposted!" on 18:06:21 05/21/17 Sun

I love the hot guys. They are hot! But Karyn is supposed to be Justin. Taryn is supposed to be the vampire. He can't change the names. He just can't. Ugh! That's what I want to express... I literally yelled at my phone!

Another negative is, Justin didn't die by a bullet. I know Alex Bright is supposed to be making this film into his own vision, but we, the fans want what we have been reading for the pasts 6 years to be true. Can't one person that read the books make it like how it's supposed to be!

Sorry Comsie! I love you and you're work. I want to make sure this guy does do it right. I'll be very disappointed otherwise.

I'll email him and let him know my opinion of his film. I do want to see it made. I'll be over the moon. If he gets this deal about making the series or tv show.

Love you bunches. Hugs! <3 Remijay

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.