VoyForums

Sunday, October 22, 2017 19:58:51 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:23:29 09/02/17 Sat
Author: Comicality
Subject: (S) "Untouchable 20" (WARNING!!! Adult/Youth Content In This Series!)

A brand new chapter is up and ready for those of you who are fans of the series and were waiting for more! Thank you to those who supported it from day one, and those who offered support later on! ((Hugz)) Thank you so much! This story is as personal and as important to me as "My Only Escape", and while I don't expect everyone to agree with the content...I appreciate you guys just letting art be art without censorship or persecution. Thank you.

For those of you who have never read it before, I promise you that it is a LOVE story. Just like all the others. And while it has been re-installed on the Shack website now...I will be posting no further updates there. The best place to check it out in its entirety would be on the Nifty Archive at the link below:

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/untouchable/

The story is placed on a certain site, in a certain section, with a certain audience that has specifically come looking for the kind of story that I wanted to tell. Nobody is finding this by 'accident'. They deliberately went searching for it. So no more complaints from people who never read one word of the story to begin with. If you're reading this, it's because you wanted to. Period.

Anyway, LOVE YOU LOTS!!!! And I'll seezya soon with more! Let me know what you think! :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.