VoyForums

Thursday, August 16, 2018 20:20:45 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:54:54 12/05/17 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: (S) "Photos Lately" (An Imagine Magazine Short)

I'm giving away a free goodie tonight! :P

As many of you know, I am looking for short stories and articles for the newest reboot of Imagine Magazine! Which will now be available every month (With your help!) You can find more info at https://www.voy.com/15900/1/88874.html if you want to jump in! The deadline for January's issue is December 15th! MANY thanks to you guys who have already sent in your articles and new stories for the magazine! You're all AWESOME!!! MWAH!!!

To anybody else who wants to get in on this and promote your work on Imagine, be sure to send your stuff to Comicality@webtv.net so I can try to get it in the next issue! And we are accepting new submissions all day, EVERY day! But we're trying to have a full issue put together and ready to go a month ahead of time! So get your stuff sent in as soon as possible! Cool?

Anyway, as for short stories for Imagine Magazine's monthly issues online (https://imagine-magazine.org/) Here is an example of what I had in mind. I've written ten short stories so far for 2018! Nothing major or overly ambitious. Just something short and sweet, innocent or NOT so innocent, sex or no sex...express yourself. Don't worry about what we want to hear...worry about what you want to SAY! We'll be waiting!

Other writers are already beating you to the punch as you read this! So get your stuff in soon! Otherwise, we're just gonna roll right by ya! Hehehe! Don't decide you want to participate once we get a waiting list together. It'll be too late then. :P

Anyway, enjoy my example! And expect nine more of these next year! As well as an ebook called "Daydreams And Lullabyes", full of these stories, included other short stories like "Switched On", "Welcome To Shacker High", or "Written"! Cool?

Let e know what you think!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.