VoyForums

Saturday, June 23, 2018 22:37:05 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:34:59 01/01/18 Mon
Author: Adam (Ellsworth)
Subject: Not sure what subject line I want
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "A Question..." on 17:46:50 12/10/17 Sun

So I started reading yohr stories from 18 years old to now when I'm 30. I know at the beginning I was always hungry for more. And that really hasn't changed. The difference between then and now is I have a lot more patience. I started Billy Chase I think around chapter 40 and binge read that thing all the way through in a week. So of course I was anxious for more. But as the years have passed, and I've become an old man lol, my reading style has changed. Now I'll wait weeks if not months and then come back and catch up on all the things I've missed. Periodically through the past 12yrs I've sent you emails to let you know how much I love each story. And that hasn't changed. My favorite still remains to be ACBH which I'm always itching for more chapters of, but I try not to push. Theres a reason I love your stories. Its because you take the time needed to flesh out the characters and their plots so well. Anywho, those are my two scents. I just figured I'd chime in and let you know that I appreciate what you do, and how you do it. I may hate your city, but theres at least one redeeming quality. And that's you xoxoxo

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.