VoyForums

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 12:10:22 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:09:27 03/01/18 Thu
Author: Brandonrobby
Subject: Brandon is too awesome!
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Double Chapter" on 22:27:03 02/28/18 Wed

Brandon is too awesome! Love the way he disarmed Billy's emotions. What a great boyfriend.

I love this paragraph where Comsie brilliantly sums up almost everything important in the whole series hehe

"'Hello, police? Stop dealing with killers and rapists and listen to me for a minute! I have a kid that broke Brandon's window because he was mad at me! Why is he mad? Well, you see...I'm gay, and Brandon's my boyfriend, but I cheated on him with this boy, Bobby Jinette, but only because he threatened to tell on me...even though I was mostly responsible because I agreed to keep doing it. Then Brandon found out, and we broke up. Which sucked, because it happened right around the time my parents got divorced. Then I fooled around a bit more, then there was AJ and this boy, Robin, who I work with now...but that's a whole other story! I was dating Lee at the time. I think. Or maybe we weren't dating as much as were just having sex. Ugh, wait...where was I? So Brandon started dating this boy, Stevie, which really hurt at the time, and I feel like I went 'rogue' for a while, but then I got it back together. Then Brandon and I had a fight at my birthday party, which I still feel bad about to this day. I went to my best friend, Sam, for help...but we've always been really close, and even though he's straight, I ended up fooling around with him too. He has a girlfriend now. He's been spending most of the Summer with her. But I don't think he likes her as much as his last girlfriend, who...actually used to be my girlfriend, but...huh? Yeah, I KNOW I said I was gay, but I had a girlfriend for a while because...wait...I'm losing focus again. What I'm trying to say is that I ended up sleeping with this boy, Jimmy LaPlane, who has probably been in love with me since his hormones kicked in, and we were together for a little bit, but I ended up getting back together with Brandon because he's the love of my life and I can't see myself with anyone else. Like...ever. So I had to dump Jimmy, but I tried to be as gentle with it as I possibly could! I swear! And...he didn't take it well. So now he's terrorizing me and my boyfriend and I need your help! Hello? Hello??? FUCK!!! They hung up on me!!!'"

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• excellent chapter com. (NT) -- tor200534, 06:48:38 03/01/18 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.