VoyForums

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:54:06 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:19:57 04/09/18 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: (S) "GFD: Back In Business"

Thanks SO much for the feedback that you guys have been leaving behind so far! A bunch of these stories are grabbing the attention of "GFD" fans who never knew they existed before, and I'm so very happy to hear that you guys are enjoying them so far!

I know that I've been super busy at work, and also dealing with a rather nasty flu virus lately, but I managed to get the updates out anyway! So look for things to pick up even more, now that I'm less busy and more healthy! LOL!

(Almost didn't make it through Sunday, but...thank the stars...it's over! At least for now!)

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this short story! Taking place in the early to mid 80's, fanboys of the "GFD" series and it's earliest chapters might recognize something familiar in all this! So enjoy! And feel free to let me know what you think! K?

Seezya soon! :)

https://youtu.be/sEUHXJ_MpyM

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.