VoyForums

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:41:24 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:02:04 04/20/18 Fri
Author: Comicality
Subject: (Part One)
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "(S) "GFD: E & E Forever"" on 14:53:30 04/20/18 Fri

"GFD: E & E Forever"

I had been sitting right by his side for so very long. It seems like it's been years...but in all honesty it has only been a little over three weeks.

This is a very delicate process, waiting for your vampire childe to complete its crossover. You have to watch him constantly for any problems or unpredictable changes. You have to be there to turn them in their sleep occasionally to prevent bedsores and bruises. You have to keep them in a survivable warm climate, a highly sunproofed habitat, and monitor their temperature on a nightly basis. Sometimes the body temperature drops to dangerous levels, and you have to find ways to warm them up again. Sometimes they reach fevers that would cause their body to stroke and shut down if you're not careful...and you have to find ways to cool them off again. Much like a mother hen watching over a set of incubating eggs...it's a vampire sire's duty to love and protect their childe at all costs. A job that I was happy to involve myself in this time. I've heard of these 'vampire nanny' types that are able to come by and watch your childe for you while they sleep. But this wasn't just some random boy that I had bitten for companionship in the dark years ahead. This was my baby. The reason my heart has a reason to beat at all. And nobody else was ever going to be good enough to watch over my sweetheart while he sleeps. Nobody but me.

I haven't been out much in the last two weeks, only once to feed. And even then, I rushed right back to make sure he was alright. I have to admit to going a bit stir crazy in here in the meanwhile. It feels like the walls get smaller and smaller with each passing day. It is only the beauty of the boy laying beside me that keeps me sane. Strong. And, most of all, patient.

I ran my fingertips through the locks of his medium length, light brown, hair...still slightly damp from the sweats and shivers that he had been experiencing during his transformation. I stayed with him through the nightly seizures, the merciless cramps, and the bone snapping convulsions. Sometimes, my baby wakes up briefly from his sleep...eyes wide open, but they cannot see. Crying out in a silent scream as the poor boy experiences what it's like to have his body die and be reborn, time and time again. Hollowing itself out with every minor resurrection. It's never a pleasant journey. Not for any of us. And much worse if you were unlucky enough to go through it alone. With Noc Dealers on the streets treating it as a 'business' these days, there's no reason for many of them to have much of a bedside manner for their clients. But for those of us who are in love...TRULY in love...the agonizing transition between life and death was meant to be shared between sire and childe. Even if it is, at times, a painful thing to watch your loved one go through.

The first few awakenings...he won't remember at all. Nightmares full of agony that his mind can neither comprehend or defend against, as it becomes overwhelmed with shock and horror. But the awakenings he experienced over the last few days...will stay in his memory forever. It is a level of pain that cannot be explained with words alone. It is simply incomprehensible to anyone who hasn't gone through it themselves. And even though he may not feel me holding his hand and kissing his forehead during these harsh times...I hope he realizes that I am close by. I am there to keep him safe. Throughout his entire transformation...I dutifully remain at his side, anxiously kissing his lips and staying ready for any mishaps while he sleeps. Because I know that my sweet prince will be waking from his crossover soon. And we'll finally be together...at long last.

I can't wait to see those magical dark blue eyes open again. I can't wait to bear witness to his first smile in darkness. I wanted to be the first and only person he sees when he comes to. I wanted to be there...to introduce him to this whole new world that I am ready and willing to provide for him. It truly is almost like having a child of your own. Wanting to teach him and watch him grow. Seeing him hunt. Watch his beauty illuminated by the light of the full moon. I couldn't wait to find out what his extra might be. A weapon, perhaps? Maybe something defensive? Maybe even something...sensual. All I knew is that he had an amazing heart, and whatever abilities the fates had chosen for him to have...they were going to be something just as special and unique as the glory of his boyish smile. I was sure of it.

Again, I reached out to stroke his cheek with my hands. His skin was soooo smooth. So soft. To think...it would remain this way forever. Mind-blowing.

Erin and I only made love one time. The night that I delivered my eternal gift to him. We talked about it all the time, and he wanted to keep his body pure for his crossover. A virgin for all eternity, no many how many times we were together. That was something that I was willing to respect...but it was hard. Sooooo hard. Because I wanted him with every fiber of my being. Erin was gorgeous. In body, mind, and spirit. You could hear the smile in his voice when he spoke. You could feel the warmth of his love in his embrace. And even the most subtle of compliments would inspire a blush in him that would melt your heart from the inside out. I can't believe that this amazing creature...a human so beautiful...would trade in the light of the Sun, itself, just to be with me. I never felt that I was capable of deserving such an honor. But the last night that he spent with me as a being of daylight, we caved into our passions...and we joined together as one. I never would have allowed myself to believe that, after so many losses, so many hard times, so many unimaginable heartbreaks...that an angel like Erin would come my way, and bring such an alluring light to this dismal world of darkness. And yet, there he is. Sleeping peacefully beside me as he awaits for his time to rise again. And I was so happy that it sometimes brought tears to my eyes.

I ran my finger across his sweet, seductive, lips...and I smiled. I can't control myself any longer. I lean forward to kiss him tenderly. An expression of love that couldn't hold itself in line for a moment longer. But it is then...with that single golden kiss...that I get my surprise.

It begins with a soft motion at first. Almost undetectable. And then a gentle suction is added as his lips become warm again, less stiff. My heart races as I begin to feel his breath blowing softly against my cheek, hearing a gentle moan emanate from the back of his sore throat. Startled, I break the kiss, and I look down at my lover with my eyes wide...and I smile as I see him slowly raise both of his arms up to stretch his sleek and tender body out after such an extended nap.

The excitement is almost too much for me to contain. I feel the butterflies in my stomach go insane as his pretty eyes slowly flutter open, and gaze upon me for the first time in weeks. Sleepily, Erin gives me an angelic smile, and I begin to swoon so hard that I am nearly suffocated by the breathless sight of his grin.

"Baby...?" He says, his voice still a bit hoarse as it tries to work his throat muscles again with some kind of voluntary control. Erin continues to stretch, his coordination slightly off, his muscles still a bit worn out...but he seems to be 'cracking' and 'popping' his joints back into place. It's cute the way he does that. "Mmmmm...hurts a little..." He hummed into the pillow as he rolled over onto his stomach.

So amazed at seeing him in motion again, I'm almost too enchanted to speak. "Yeah...I know. The crossover is difficult, and it hurts for a day or two, but soon...you'll be good as new." I whispered, knowing that his ears would still be quite sensitive. As would his eyes. His mind has never operated on this level before. The input has always been dulled and dumbed down in comparison to the vast amounts of information his vampire senses were sure to take in now. It's always best to break them in to this world of darkness steadily...but not too quickly. He'll have to know how to function a lot sooner than later, but it can be a painful learning process, from what I remember.

He tried to loosen himself up some, and then he smiled at me again as I laid back down beside him. "Did it work?" He asked. "Am I...like you now?" I nodded with a grin in response. "Forever and ever?"

"Forever and ever." I replied, and kissed him softly on the cheek, making him giggle.

"Owww...it hurts to laugh." He said.

"Your body still has to heal. It's been through a lot the past three and a half weeks."

"Wow...have I really been asleep that long?" He smirked, and then ran his fingers over the deep grooves in his neck, where my violent bite was still a bit fresh. "Ungh...Elias...you bit me so hard."

"Have you ever heard of anyone being bitten softly?"

"Softer than THAT, yes! Hehehe! Owww..." He held his stomach and rolled over onto his side as a muscular cramp shot through his abdomen.

I cuddled up next to him, and kissed him gently on the forehead, my fingers still petting the soft locks of his hair. "Just rest for a while, ok? Don't try to talk too much."

"Is this your way of shutting me up?"

I grinned. "Well...I could think of much better ways, but I hardly think you're ready for all of that just yet. Hehehe!" Erin tried not to cramp himself up any further, but couldn't help but chuckle a bit anyway. And then he craned his neck up and kissed me sweetly on the lips. I took a great deal of joy in that tender moment, but before I could even open my mouth to say anything else...I felt his head droop down to lay on my shoulder. Erin had suddenly passed out from exhaustion in my arms, and was immediately sucked right back into a peaceful slumber. Heh...vampire children...they are so much like babies at this stage.

I held him close, and although I couldn't drift off to sleep with him...I lost myself in his touch just the same.

It was 6 hours later when he opened his eyes again, and found me still holding him in one arm, reading a book in the other. "Omigod...I'm sorry. Hehehe! Did I fall asleep again?"

"Well, you were up for ALMOST a whole three minutes there, so I guess I can't complain." I said. "Feeling better?"

"MUCH better! Ugh...at least my body isn't as sore as it was before." He said, rubbing his hand over his arms and chest. "Feels all 'tingly'. Hehehe!"

"That's just your body getting used to itself all over again. Your senses are heightened. Really heightened. That includes touch too." I ran a finger across his bare chest, and his stomach caved in on itself as he gasped from the sensation. "Omigod, that feels good! You always know how to touch me in just the right way, hehehe!" He snuggled up close to me again, and suddenly his eyes widened. "Elias!!! Oh GEEZ, did they work??? Did they???" He said, nearly bouncing himself right out of my arms.

"Why, Erin...whatever are you talking about?" I teased.

"Noooooo!!!! Don't do that! Come on!" He whined playfully. I thought he was going to somehow 'damage' himself through his enthusiasm alone. "Did they work? Tell me! Tell me!"

"Hahaha! Shhh! Careful."

"Don't make fun of me. Hehehe, I wanna know if they worked." He whimpered.

"Well..." I said, "...See for yourself, hon." I took Erin's hand in mine, holding both of them outstretched in the dim light. There they were...clear as day. Two eternity bands...small black ones...around each of our ring fingers. Permanent symbols, melted into our flesh for the rest of our days. The mark of a vampire born out of true love, and true love only. An intricate design that wrapped all the way around our fingers twice. Its maker was one of the finest eternity band crafters in the city. He definitely lived up to his reputation.

Erin's eyes teared up, and he leaned forward to tenderly rub noses with me as he grinned and stared back at his finger again. "So, this is it. This is like...ours forever now." He looked deep into my eyes, and kissed me on the lips. "I love you, Elias."

"I love you too, baby."

It was shortly after a few more sweet kisses that Erin looked around at his surroundings. Slightly puzzled as to where we were, with such dim lighting and low ceilings. Looking more like a dingy old crawlspace than the wide open spot I had taken him to in order to deliver the transformative bite. "Where are we?" He asked, and I suddenly realized that I had forgotten the time. At that moment, there was a rumbling in the distance, and it was growing stronger and stronger by the second. Shit. Too late to offer a decent explanation now.

"Cover your ears..." I said, sternly, but quietly, so as not to startle him too much.

"What? Why?" And then the whole WORLD seemed to start shaking as the thunderous sounds outside rattled our tiny space and nearly deafened poor Erin in an instant. He held both sides of his head, a splitting headache ripping through him as the roar of an engine boomed up above us! Luckily...it only lasted a little over a few seconds, and I had to take Erin into my arms to calm him down, hoping that the sudden burst of noise wouldn't cause him too much pain. He was still so sensitive. "What the HECK was that???" Even in pain, my baby never utters a single swear word. One of the many adorable parts of his character.

"Hehehe, I'm sorry babe. I completely lost track of the time. I didn't know." I kissed him again and again, apologizing for letting that happen 'unannounced'. He was so confused. "We're in a small space underneath the airport. A little used runway to be exact. I know a guy, and he lets me stay here. The planes usually stop running after about 10 PM over here anyway. So I sleep through most of the activity. Hehehe...still, it would have been nice to warn you ahead of time."

He did give me a shove for the mistake, but I was quick to wrap my arms around his slim waist and kiss him all over his face until he laughed out loud, unable to pry me off of him. We tussled back and forth for a minute, and eventually, Erin just surrendered to the love I was giving him. Practically turning to a lump of warm butter in my arms. Then...he said those few words that every vampire says when they first wake up from their crossover...

"I wanna go outside!"

I took him out to the very edge of the airport runways by the fence, where there was a small park area, just outside of a rather large forest preserve. Heh...seeing Erin's face the first time, illuminated with the lights surrounding us, just as he saw the night sky with a new set of eyes, it was just about the most awe inspiring sensation that I had ever felt on this Earth. His eyes lit up, and his smile spread out so wide that it looked almost painful. He literally gasped at some of the things he saw...now bearing witness to the world with unrestricted clarity.

"Look at the stars, Elias..." He said softly. "I ever knew there were so many stars."

It seemed almost a shame to want to disturb his exploration of everything around him. But after just a few moments of childlike wonder...Erin turned to look for me, and held out his hand to beckon me closer. All this beauty, and he still yearns to have me, alone, by his side to share it with him.

I took a hold of his hand, and he hugged me around the middle, resting his head on my shoulder. "It's amazing, Elias. It's soooooo amazing. Just like you said it would be."

I kissed the top of his head, and we sat there in silence, Erin's soft, hypersensitive, body...trembling slightly in my arms, thrilled with the tingles caused by every gentle breeze of evening wind. He nuzzled himself into the nape my neck. Just for comfort. Lightly rubbing his nose and lips over the surface of my skin.

"Mmmmm...you smell good." He moaned.

"Hehehehe, tease." I giggled.

"Not anymore." He grinned. I don't think I had ever had a faster growing erection than I did at that particular moment. It was so hard that it literally took extra muscle from my knees and stomach just to support it. God...I had waited soooo long to feel his touch again. And when he moved his hand down to rub the front of my pants, I was struck breathless with desire.

"Oh God..." I whispered. "...Wait...wait, hehehe...before that..." I couldn't believe that I was stopping him! But I had been planning for this night to be special, and everything had to be perfect for the both of us. "...I wanna give you something."

"Hehehe, I was getting to that." He smiled.

"Not THAT!" I said. "Well...I'm gonna give you THAT too, but...turn around." He gave me a strange look at first, but when I repeated, "Come on, turn around." He excitedly turned his back to me and bounced on the balls of his feet in anticipation.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my gift. A thin chain, with a small stone ring on the end of it. I gently put it around his neck, and clasped it together in the back. He turned around with such an amazingly charming smile. You would have thought I had given a 6 year old a brand new bike for Christmas from the sight of it. "This is for me???" He asked.

I nodded. "I can't really afford much. But, I figured...you know, it would be something cute to get you for your 'birthday'."

"Hehehe, it's not my birthday."

"It is now. Welcome to the night, cutie pie." I said, and he quickly leaned forward to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Elias. It's beautiful."

"It's a circle." I said. "An older vampire once told me that the 'circle' in our nocturnal culture is a symbol for completion. A symbol of fate finally reaching its destination, and revealing its ultimate purpose. It's the end of chaos and seemingly random events...eliminating the illusion of chance by finally showing the rest of us its final design. Letting us see the true 'purpose' of every event leading up to its creation." I began to blush, but wanted to continue. "I thought that meeting you was an accident, Erin. I thought...maybe this was going to be some random crush that was either destined to end in heartbreak or fizzle out and be forgotten like so many others I've had in the past. Even when I knew it was love, I thought there would be no way for us to ever be together like this. But now? Now that we've reached the end of the circle...now that I see the completed design...I know."

"Know what?" He said, emotion choking him up as he held the small stone ring between his fingers.

"That somehow...we were meant to be together. That all of these random circumstances had a reason after all. And that my whole life has just been...a gradual build up to this very moment. A moment, when I could look my new boyfriend in the eyes, under this brightly starlit sky...and tell him, from the very bottom of my heart and soul, that I love him, through and through. And I always will."

Erin looked at me for a moment, his bottom lip beginning to quiver ever so slightly...and when he couldn't take it anymore, he sniffled a few times, and opened his arms to come over and hug me tightly around the neck. Awwww...I didn't mean to make him CRY, I just...wanted him to know how I really felt about him. Hehehe, he kissed me again and again, soon moving in to hold me close...keeping his head over my shoulder as he tried to secretly dry his tears of joy with the palm of his hand. Never...never, had I known a boy so beautiful.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• (Part Two) -- Comicality, 15:04:05 04/20/18 Fri
  • Awesome story Com! (NT) -- tricky71, 17:02:39 04/22/18 Sun
  • > -- Mike, 22:38:11 04/22/18 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.