VoyForums

Monday, December 17, 2018 9:17:14 CSTLogin ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:10:39 05/24/18 Thu
Author: Mike
Subject: >>
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Chapter 436" on 05:21:02 05/24/18 Thu

I can see where Billy's coming from. Having some guy around in the home when you're still trying to come to terms with your parents divorce, etc. It can't be easy. But at the same time, and it's been a while so I might be wrong, but I'm sure that Billy's dad has a new woman in his life. So why can't his mother have someone in hers? But then Billy lives with her. I'm sure if he lived with his dad, a new woman in his father's house would cause the same reaction.

I do think his mother needs to be a little bit more considerate about Billy's feelings though, even if she does have the right to have a new relationship. Any half decent parent would see that having a new guy around the house without really talking to their kid/s is going to be difficult for them to cope with at first.

Thanks Com. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Sweet -- Brandonrobby, 10:05:30 05/26/18 Sat

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.