VoyForums

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 16:27:51 CSTVoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:23:03 06/23/18 Sat
Author: Comicality
Subject: (S) "My One True Weakness 6"

While it has taken me quite a while to get back to this series since it's last chapter, it never left my heart and mind as a story that I really wanted to tell. Because there are so many out there that worship the beauty on the surface of a person that they trick themselves into being unhappy. Look for someone that really speaks to your heart. Someone that brings you joy. The 'pretty' boys come and go, and they're fun to look at...but if you're a romantic like I am, you know that's not enough. Hehehe! So enjoy! And let me know what you think!

Also, if this is your first time reading this story, you can find the series in its entirety so far at the link below!

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/comicality/myonetrueweakness/

Have fun! :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.